RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Humidor-Melbourne Cup

9 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You did well to get Eptimum at $17. They reckon this is as good or better than Houtzen.....;)

I've got several friends in the ownership and I can tell you that they have not been bullish about the horse, mainly because it had not been in good company - altho had run fast sectionals and race time. The win at the Valley put a fair bit of polish on him - plus HK interest. But the connections aren't poor or short of a $ so I'm picking they'll keep it. Then again, money talks all languages :) but take a 5% shareholder. He's put in $10k. Even if he got $50k out of a $1m sale - he doesn't need it and enjoys the thrill of racing. They are aiming at the MM 3yo race on the Coast in Jan. Actually Ohakason, altho the ticket shows $17, I had a seperate bet on it as soon as markets opened and got $31 with Ladbrokes boost ! :) 

Guest 2Admin2

How many horses have run in the Cox Plate and won the Melbourne Cup?

Don't fret petals. Firstly, the ticket can only be redeemed in Qld. Secondly, any amount over $10k you have to supply "Photo ID". So who's worried? He's got to get a start first then he has to beat Marmelo and Almandin etc. But if he does win, I'll be at the counter when correct weight comes through and the ticket will be in the slot immediately. Photo ID and all. However, I don't want anyone losing any sleep, so Scooby, can you remove it for me please? Thank you and good luck to all. 

27 minutes ago, Trump said:

Don't fret petals. Firstly, the ticket can only be redeemed in Qld. Secondly, any amount over $10k you have to supply "Photo ID". So who's worried? He's got to get a start first then he has to beat Marmelo and Almandin etc. But if he does win, I'll be at the counter when correct weight comes through and the ticket will be in the slot immediately. Photo ID and all. However, I don't want anyone losing any slip, so Scooby, can you remove it for me please? Thank you and good luck to all. 

Don't forget Shillelagh at the weekend Trumpy....ready to salute when she gets some luck.....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Don't forget Shillelagh at the weekend Trumpy....ready to salute when she gets some luck.....:rolleyes:

Yes, I think she's a chance. But Derby Day the cream rises. She'll have to whip herself to a frenzy! 

Saintly of course won both in the same year as did Makybe Diva from memory. Efficient ran in the plate (just a hit out) then won the cup.

Someone else will have a better memory than me!

1 hour ago, Mattski said:

Saintly of course won both in the same year as did Makybe Diva from memory. Efficient ran in the plate (just a hit out) then won the cup.

Someone else will have a better memory than me!

Did Green Moon do this?

have had a change of heart after watching other contenders out of all the form races from aus humidors run behind winx is probably the best of them.   not sure what i was thinking earlier .The europeans  not sure  of   have now backed humidor $4.70 for a place on betfair. I still think the $7 about humidor to win earlier on  was way way to short and only a mug would take that sort of money. $15 for a win about 4.70 a place seems about right for the type of field it is up against