RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Mekong Princess protest contested???

I agree with the Brodster. Whats wrong with asking a question everyone who had a bet on the race was asking. Having to justify why he asked the question is a bit over the top. Whats racecafe for if you cant debate the issues that happen on the day. Sometimes I think those who want to condemn opinions being expressed have ulterior motives, We all believe what we have to say,just some get annoyed that we actually say it.  They have the problem in my opinion.There's never any malice in what the brodster says,hes got tremendous staying power,and when it comes to raising  topics most talked about by the average harness fan in homes,bars and racecourses,the Brodsters always on the money.  

1 hour ago, what a post said:

I agree with the Brodster. Whats wrong with asking a question everyone who had a bet on the race was asking. Having to justify why he asked the question is a bit over the top. Whats racecafe for if you cant debate the issues that happen on the day. Sometimes I think those who want to condemn opinions being expressed have ulterior motives, We all believe what we have to say,just some get annoyed that we actually say it.  They have the problem in my opinion.There's never any malice in what the brodster says,hes got tremendous staying power,and when it comes to raising  topics most talked about by the average harness fan in homes,bars and racecourses,the Brodsters always on the money.  

Thank you Brodie for that succinct response:D:D

19 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Thank you Brodie for that succinct response:D:D

Fart Too Much, Not too sure what your agenda is?

Think you are just another of the tight half a dozen that try to defend the undefendable, to have a crack at Brodie.

If you haven’t got anything  to contribute, except trying to be a smart arse  you are probably better off keeping out!

6 hours ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much, Not too sure what your agenda is?

Think you are just another of the tight half a dozen that try to defend the undefendable, to have a crack at Brodie.

If you haven’t got anything  to contribute, except trying to be a smart arse  you are probably better off keeping out!

Pretty rich coming from you as once again your post makes absolutely  no sense. Ive tried to help you out with rules and due process but alas you don't seem to be able to comprehend whats written for you. I cant comment about the tight 6 as i know none of them. They can do what they like with you and you probably encourage them with the  nonsense you post.