RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nice Option

Veitchy

Disclosure.... I don't like the guy. I thought  the way he went on and on  post his horse win today was a touch over the top.... and to continually talk about the money he has turned down for the horse and the fact david Ellis  is the Oracle was just a bit much.... anyone else hear that ? 

2 minutes ago, Nice Option said:

Disclosure.... I don't like the guy. I thought  the way he went on and on  post his horse win today was a tough over the top.... and to continually talk about the money he has turned down for the horse and the fact david Ellis  is the Oracle was just a bit much.... anyone else hear that ? 

I heard bits of it and saw some posts on Facebook. Guessing he got his share at a reduced rate for publicity?

37 minutes ago, Nice Option said:

Disclosure.... I don't like the guy. I thought  the way he went on and on  post his horse win today was a touch over the top.... and to continually talk about the money he has turned down for the horse and the fact david Ellis  is the Oracle was just a bit much.... anyone else hear that ? 

I think its called enjoying the moment...bloody hard to get a winner so when you get a nice horse and win a race some emotion does come out and everyone is different...JMHO.

10 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I think its called enjoying the moment...bloody hard to get a winner so when you get a nice horse and win a race some emotion does come out and everyone is different...JMHO.

Agree and it great advertising for racing.The more people that hear about successes the better

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes I heard him on his show today, what a...... He went on and how he will get a million offer after his horse beat 4 home! Obviously a decent horse, but that guy is just a first class knob

So don't listen to him if it upsets you so much.