RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

TAB pathetic odds "un" Embellished

Tomorrow at Trentham R 8 .

Embellish  (3c. Savabeel -Bling) takes on a R 65 Benchmark field.

Tonight he is  2.2

I priced the field up and had him at 3.8. ( maybe more 4.00)

I have no doubts he can win  tomorrow, but come on Petone, you

are not "Bookies". Just amateur turf accountants  postulating as Bookies.
That field tomorrow  M4 R8 has great depth.

Dont you think?

Tab fixed odds on Friday night were:                        The 1976 Pub Bookie in Taumarunui odds

#7 Adonis                        27                                           19                                       

#1 Keep it Savvy               9                                             6.5

#12 Dark Princess            8                                              8.0

#8  Black Sav                    7                                              5.0

#11 Embellish                    2.2                                          4.0

#6 The Bandito                15.0                                        14.00

I Would be very interested to see how others here would price that field.

Great racing in the next 24 hours !!

I am hoping they don’t lengthen Embellish’s price as there are super over on about 5 other runners.

Dark Princess for example is outstanding at $8.20, it’s a hell of a lot closer to Embellish than the odds suggest.

Don't know about $4 Rev I would price him at $3 - $3.20. The 2000 Guineas current second favourite at $7.00 was a stylish winner at Ruakaka last start with that form being franked by the second and third horses both winning easily at their next starts. The fourth horse will probably also win next start. He probably needs to win this to be a realistic chance in the Guineas. However the one I think can win the Guineas is currently at $12. ;) 

After the stylish win at Ruakaka you were getting better than $4 top 3, almost as good as the Princess Rihanna $4.50 in the 1000 guineas after watching the sistema,couldn't quite work out what Craig Grylls was trying to do there:ph34r:

1 hour ago, barryb said:

I am hoping they don’t lengthen Embellish’s price as there are super over on about 5 other runners.

Dark Princess for example is outstanding at $8.20, it’s a hell of a lot closer to Embellish than the odds suggest.

Agree there Barry. Monie O'C for longer odds with the claim and better track.

I read a lot of foreign stuff about racing.  I read how the betting authorities in England were disturbed by the bookies' practice of reducing the odds on any horse vetted at the start.  What that means is that the deduction for a late scratching increases.

So imagine my surprise when I saw Chatauqua's odds slashed as he was backed out of the barrier to be vet inspected immediately before the start of the Manikato Stakes.  Yes he was a late scratching, and so the deduction from fixed odds bets on the winner were suitably increased.

They are not bookies; they are fleas.

20 minutes ago, LOANCRUSHER said:

take the $2.20 he will be evens or unders at the off.

That just makes a bad bet much worse, hes cronic unders now at $2.20. I have him priced at $3.50. Overs in the race are  #12 Dark Princess $8.00 I have her $6.00,    #10 Monie O'ceirin   $10.00 I have her $8.00,  # 6 The Bandito  $16.00 I have him at $11.00, One of the most unluckiest horses in NZ, last 2 runs suggest massive chance in this.         

15 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Don't know about $4 Rev I would price him at $3 - $3.20. The 2000 Guineas current second favourite at $7.00 was a stylish winner at Ruakaka last start with that form being franked by the second and third horses both winning easily at their next starts. The fourth horse will probably also win next start. He probably needs to win this to be a realistic chance in the Guineas. However the one I think can win the Guineas is currently at $12. ;) 

Stablemate is at $16 and might be forgotten Ted....;)

21 hours ago, rdytdy said:

The horse that ran fourth in that Ruakaka race should win on Wednesday. ;)

51 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

The bookies now have Embellish favourite for the 2000 Guineas ahead of Te Akau Shark who was favourite on $7.00. The question is...which one will Opie ride???  

Probably neither. He will be in Melbourne with Gingernuts in the Emirates.....;)

42 minutes ago, barryb said:

$3 was still unders for me, $3.50 break even.

Surely not after Ever Loyal won the stakes race earlier? I took a straight treble and after Jessiegee and Hiflyer won the first two legs it was all over red rover. :)

On 10/28/2017 at 7:52 AM, Tauhei Notts said:

I read a lot of foreign stuff about racing.  I read how the betting authorities in England were disturbed by the bookies' practice of reducing the odds on any horse vetted at the start.  What that means is that the deduction for a late scratching increases.

So imagine my surprise when I saw Chatauqua's odds slashed as he was backed out of the barrier to be vet inspected immediately before the start of the Manikato Stakes.  Yes he was a late scratching, and so the deduction from fixed odds bets on the winner were suitably increased.

They are not bookies; they are fleas.

Been saying that for yrs Bring back true licence BOOK

On 10/28/2017 at 6:41 PM, rdytdy said:

The bookies now have Embellish favourite for the 2000 Guineas ahead of Te Akau Shark who was favourite on $7.00. The question is...which one will Opie ride???  

Looks like they have changed their minds again Ted. Opie now staying here to ride Embellish. That's a good push....

Bowman to ride Gingernuts in Melbourne if Winx does not run. Otherwise Blake Shinn.