RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Corner Dairies

Who the hell would want to own one of these now, almost daily one in Hamilton is involved in a brazen hold up of some kind & often in broad daylight. those who own one now are stuck with them forever as potential owners will be few and far between.

Cigarettes have taken over as the currency of criminals & this does need some serious quick action to come up with a solution, some poor innocent bugger is only a miss timed entry into a dairy away from being a potential serious victim of crime. I know myself now that I am thinking twice before entering into one and I am loathe to lets kids go on their own.

I recall ex jock Fred Blackburn operating a dairy near me.Always met with a smile and a story,now you are met with the smell of food and a non speaker of English as a first language.

As years have gone buy a lot of people got out of dairies and immigrants have taken over.

I bet they didn't think that they would become targets of low life scumbags.

Something should be done and quickly.

19 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I recall ex jock Fred Blackburn operating a dairy near me.Always met with a smile and a story,now you are met with the smell of food and a non speaker of English as a first language.

As years have gone buy a lot of people got out of dairies and immigrants have taken over.

I bet they didn't think that they would become targets of low life scumbags.

Something should be done and quickly.

Yes too true, you are also met with a store so bloody jam packed its hard to walk around.

There isn't a hell of a lot I would buy from a dairy now, maybe a newspaper on a Sunday once a month, Lotto & a $2 bag of mixed lollies.

The one along from the Fraser high feeds all the Cuzzies kids at $2, you get a Pie &  Coke for that.

20 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes too true, you are also met with a store so bloody jam packed its hard to walk around.

There isn't a hell of a lot I would buy from a dairy now, maybe a newspaper on a Sunday once a month, Lotto & a $2 bag of mixed lollies.

The one along from the Fraser high feeds all the Cuzzies kids at $2, you get a Pie &  Coke for that.

Hard to believe that those 2 dairies by Fraser both do enough trade to survive.

1 hour ago, barryb said:

2 more Hamilton dairy robberies on Monday, wonder how many there will be today.

Not as many today as some benefits are paid today.The criminals will be full of pies and fish and chips.

Tommorrow however will be another story.Normal services will be resumed.

Yes probably right Crusty, I called into Nawton shops to get a chicken sandwich & I was amazed at how many school aged kids were wandering around with mum eating pies and shite.

These are the exact people Labour wants to increase their paypacket so they can move from Mince to Steak n Cheese, they certainly didn't look work fit thats for sure.