RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Happy Sunrise

Balls on the line: Forbury

Enough of the whips, fines, suspensions, and goodness knows what else....

Tomorrow night, we have true Forbury fields :D

Not much in the way of big odds but I think Stellar Success will go close. Good manners, good distance stats, drop in class, been close enough and a touch unlucky recently.

FF5.50 and 1.80FF. I didn't see the opening odds. Not eyewatering odds but I would think it would be highly likely to run a place so close enough to a free hit at the win money. Might even pay more tote.

Any other offers?

5 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

R4 graceandtemika

R5 Playboy's brother

I think we did quite well with everyone's bets last time we did this at forbury about 6months ago Happy Sun

No chance either. Milwood Daisy the last.

Totally agree with Stellar Success, actually think the Mid Canterbury crew down there tonight; McMillan, Stapleton, Morrison and O'Reilly could be in for a big night. 

Particularly McMillan - Sea Rover, Crimson Lane and Sky City King are all big winning hopes, although I do wonder in the last one is starting to get a bit too clever for his own good. 

I'll go Crimson Lane at $7.20. 

17 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Enough of the whips, fines, suspensions, and goodness knows what else....

Tomorrow night, we have true Forbury fields :D

Not much in the way of big odds but I think Stellar Success will go close. Good manners, good distance stats, drop in class, been close enough and a touch unlucky recently.

FF5.50 and 1.80FF. I didn't see the opening odds. Not eyewatering odds but I would think it would be highly likely to run a place so close enough to a free hit at the win money. Might even pay more tote.

Any other offers?

Stellar Success opened at 8.50and 2.70 and Charlotte Purvis drives ok I think!

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Dam it. The one day I was busy.....

See Troy Castleton getting plenty of support on tote.

Was overs.

troy Castletown not that good to be at 4.50 wouldn’t have thought but Brent white horses normally go very good so where there is smoke as they say.

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Very calm and collected drive. Nice trait.

She is very light as well which I reckon helps.

She is very used to driving trotters as well, as works for the Williamson’s.

Horse bolted in and should’ve as it was a terribly weak field and has been going well in far stronger fields.

Not too sure why Jason Teaz said he preferred it over 2200m when it is a better stayer than a sprinter!

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Not too sure why Jason Teaz said he preferred it over 2200m when it is a better stayer than a sprinter!

Didn't hear that. Odd comment.

It's run at Methven against far superior horses over 2400m on a dead grass track would suggest the longer the better!

2 minutes ago, JTeaz said:

Said that.as she normally steps quickly and would make it hard for the slow ones away.obviously tonight she was slow herself so im happy to be wrong on this occasion

Even Brodie is wrong sometimes! Difference is you admit it!

You aren't wrong as such anyway. Nothing more than an observation / comment that didn't pan out.

keep up the good work.

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

Was overs.

troy Castletown not that good to be at 4.50 wouldn’t have thought but Brent white horses normally go very good so where there is smoke as they say.

hang on! are'nt all horses at pathetic dividends!

12 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Even Brodie is wrong sometimes! Difference is you admit it!

You aren't wrong as such anyway. Nothing more than an observation / comment that didn't pan out.

keep up the good work.

Brodie wrong ?

No, always on the money!

12 hours ago, MisterEd said:

hang on! are'nt all horses at pathetic dividends!

Ed, mostly the opening odds are Pathetic!

The Bookies should be encouraging wagering rather than putting punters off!

The odds are in their favour big time!

What the hell is the point of opening odds at ridiculously low prices and expecting punters to invest?

Yes they do sometimes have overs but mostly open at unders big time!

SANDRA KEITH - raced wide without cover throughout. Commenced to give ground from the 500 metres. Stewards questioned Driver A Lowe regarding the manner in which he handled this mare throughout. After hearing Mr Lowe's explanation Stewards adjourned the matter. A post-race veterinary examination of SANDRA KEITH revealed no obvious abnormalities.

Will watch this one with interest.

They don't even give the explanation!

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Even Warren Buffet is not always on the money!

Fair enough Happy, but surely everyone who has an opinion, thinks their opinion is correct?

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

SANDRA KEITH - raced wide without cover throughout. Commenced to give ground from the 500 metres. Stewards questioned Driver A Lowe regarding the manner in which he handled this mare throughout. After hearing Mr Lowe's explanation Stewards adjourned the matter. A post-race veterinary examination of SANDRA KEITH revealed no obvious abnormalities.

Will watch this one with interest.

They don't even give the explanation!

If Ray Reekie got a year then the writing is on the wall!