RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

2017super stable

I am getting ready to replace monbet as are 100s of others and am down to a competition of two to win the dominion ($300000)any friendly cafers with advice/inside knowledgr/intelligence(rules out MG) between BORDEAUX AND HABIBTI IVY as cant work in great things happen who was not on list and have dark horse. I think 1 of 4 should win but looking for assistance, many thanks in anticipation.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, john legend said:

I am getting ready to replace monbet as are 100s of others and am down to a competition of two to win the dominion ($300000)any friendly cafers with advice/inside knowledgr/intelligence(rules out MG) between BORDEAUX AND HABIBTI IVY as cant work in great things happen who was not on list and have dark horse. I think 1 of 4 should win but looking for assistance, many thanks in anticipation.:rolleyes:

Why not think outside the square and select a horse like Destiny Jones (if she is available). She has been racing well since Kevin Townley took over her training and I expect her to improve further with the Townley polish. She will not be disgraced in any race she lines up in.

26 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Well after recieving a call yesterday from HRNZ to say that i had won a prezzy card for the most points in the month,it arrived today.Have no idea how i'm going overall but it was a nice surprise to get that phone call yesterday.

Well done Mardy :D

It is on the website. Under Home>News & Events>Competitions>Competition Entries

image.thumb.png.029fbde4456c9edafb372dec3b6ed9b9.png

That me Sunbeam!    And i was in 1st a few days earlier.     But as is said - only way is down.       Whoever wins the comp will need to have the winner of the Auckland Cup - because they give double for the final day which is of course 31/12.     And if you had Lazarus (NZ Cup winner) you unlikely have Auckland Cup WInner unless there is a minor boilover as Lazarus no longer racing NZ and favourites will be rated too high.

30 minutes ago, eljay said:

That me Sunbeam!    And i was in 1st a few days earlier.     But as is said - only way is down.       Whoever wins the comp will need to have the winner of the Auckland Cup - because they give double for the final day which is of course 31/12.     And if you had Lazarus (NZ Cup winner) you unlikely have Auckland Cup WInner unless there is a minor boilover as Lazarus no longer racing NZ and favourites will be rated too high.

Nice.

I feel you have a cunning plan under wraps....:ph34r:

yea swede. Most entries with say 700000 points could win and the key is dream about me getting some luck and winning say 500000 points by 31,12,17. surprisingly few with DAM.  I am hoping with Chase ak.,Elle mac.,DAM., with big points available in north in with a show. ps. did someone shoot A Lister, purdon website say in training but it has disappeared :huh:

thanks Robert for info re. a lister. Funny thing though when I watched replay of chertsey trial the only Purdon horse ran agood 2nd (alister) but official trial results have A lister 7 th. Am I getting to the senile stage or is something amiss here . (did not see any interference) 

3 hours ago, john legend said:

thanks Robert for info re. a lister. Funny thing though when I watched replay of chertsey trial the only Purdon horse ran agood 2nd (alister) but official trial results have A lister 7 th. Am I getting to the senile stage or is something amiss here . (did not see any interference) 

Hi John,

I can not see any reason why A Lister was not resulted as second. A bit of a mystery!!

Cheers.

Robert.