RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Happy Sunrise

Vintage Beach FF Bet

Unbelievable. Not sure why anyone would risk that much on Vintage Beach. Personally I was gob smacked at the odds the bookies  originally offered on The tin soldier.   opened at $10. and over $3 place. Looked the sure thing of the week.Told my brother to mortgage the house,sell the wife,just get on. Unfortunately neither of us keep much in the tab accounts.  Wonder if Brodie got on. Someone plonked plenty on. Wonder  whether the brodster got some. That was one the bookies missed. 

After watching the race I believe Brodie is firmly correct in his assertion the TAB allow the uneducated to bet freely

Vintage Beach has shown a hint of promise in its few starts but has under delivered recently. Add to the fact it opened at 4 80 (Which is shit money to start with - Fools money) yesterday and drifted out, I can only presume it was a late FF bet which flies in the face of the tonne of money put on The Tin Soldier and the odd amount of money placed on The Director which ran poorly in its previous start which may have been Dexter money but still worrying support for it if you were on Vintage Beach. Add in the likes of Matau Gem, Sharnae and Paddington Central who I thought could have been thereabouts the bet makes little sense.

I would have wanted 20s!

Flagship, hope he was showing off after having backed Devilicious in the previous!

1 minute ago, what a post said:

Looked the sure thing of the week

Any person who studies the form and compared The Tin Soldier's recent efforts compared to Vintage Beach would say 2 things.

1. The TAB bookies were off their heads offering 4 80 for VB and 10 50 for The TS on opening

2.  The person who put that FF bet on VB didn't know what they were doing