RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
porky

Go Winnie

55 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

FL has already told us about his not inconsequential health problems, so think you should cut him some slack Barry....

may be barry would like to come and see first hand .. and even try to cut my lawns, it normally takes 2 hours  for me to mow, I think I lasted 6 minutes  before handing back to the daughter 5 of which I was in extreme pain but of cause barry your only got my word on that. I make no joke about my condition, it scared the crap out of me when my sister had to do kemo, and I saw what it did to her and I am waiting to hear my out come wheather or not the same fate  is for me.right now my sleeping pattern is sad, sleep an hour up 1 1/2 hours then start it all over again and i'll say this for barry, he is right, I don't want to work but then I can't stand to long. I can't sit to long and I can't lay down with out discomfit and i'm only had this for 2 months, so why would I want to work, i'd be no good to any boss this way... would I doctor barry?

28 minutes ago, final luca said:

may be barry would like to come and see first hand .. and even try to cut my lawns, it normally takes 2 hours  for me to mow, I think I lasted 6 minutes  before handing back to the daughter 5 of which I was in extreme pain but of cause barry your only got my word on that. I make no joke about my condition, it scared the crap out of me when my sister had to do kemo, and I saw what it did to her and I am waiting to hear my out come wheather or not the same fate  is for me.right now my sleeping pattern is sad, sleep an hour up 1 1/2 hours then start it all over again and i'll say this for barry, he is right, I don't want to work but then I can't stand to long. I can't sit to long and I can't lay down with out discomfit and i'm only had this for 2 months, so why would I want to work, i'd be no good to any boss this way... would I doctor barry?

It's about time then that someone in your family put a rocket up that 17yo grandson and gave him a reality check then FL. Sitting inside playing games whilst everyone else struggles with the lawns outside is just self-centered and lazy. That is plainly ludicrous. 

Guest 2Admin2
15 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

It's about time then that someone in your family put a rocket up that 17yo grandson and gave him a reality check then FL. Sitting inside playing games whilst everyone else struggles with the lawns outside is just self-centered and lazy. That is plainly ludicrous. 

It's OK he'll be off to do a free BA at uni next year.

Returning to the original topic you aggrieved apologists for the National Party must be suffering from political amnesia. You happily put the boot into Winston for being the kingmaker with only 7% of the vote but conveniently forget that the Māori Party ,Act and United Future kept the Nats in power for the last three years with a miserable 2.23% of the vote between them.

1 minute ago, rdytdy said:

To be fair Gubes that's all they needed, they had by far the biggest share of the votes 47.04 of the party vote compared to Labour with just 25.13. 

That was last time, not this time. LOL

2 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

It's OK he'll be off to do a free BA at uni next year.

no.he will be made to get off his arse and find work, already have a possible lined up for him once he does his exams later this month. he has just done a red shirt thingie at the warehouse so he isn't scared of work, buggar expects to be paid for doing chores on the day... can not understand kids today, as thick as I was I always waited til pay day.but no 2admin2, my family has enough knowitall smart arses going to uni, and they can have it.  but you  should've seen his face when told he would have to pay board...:wacko: I think once he comes out of his shell he will be a good asset for any company.

7 hours ago, final luca said:

totally agree. my eldest grandson is 17, we have quite a large section that until a month or two ago I was mowing, my wife and daughter have been trying to get on top of it, today my daughter was out there mowing with the jolly thing right down and still the grandson sat in his room playing games, so I went out and did some mowing then I had to give it up because of pain , these young fella of today piss me off something terrible, my children were brought up to do things, they all have jobs, as school kids and still do. the grandson is meant to leave school come end of this year and has no idea what he wants to do... I do worry for him, but it all comes down to choices as parents etc, we can only guide to the best of our ability.

So as the leader of your clan, why don't you kick him up his arse and get him to mow the lawns. You can't complain if you don't lead. The problem is that our leaders are becoming lazy and complacent. It all starts at home.

6 hours ago, Berri said:

So as the leader of your clan, why don't you kick him up his arse and get him to mow the lawns. You can't complain if you don't lead. The problem is that our leaders are becoming lazy and complacent. It all starts at home.

they call that abuse and I might get side lined, and not fulfil my engagements at the track if I did that.. teaching that also starts at home. 

4 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

You might be right about Mr Ardern with things appearing out of the closet P4P.   Photos appearing of a cross dressing Clarke Gayford on whaleoil.co.nz today.  First up, best dressed at Clarke & Cindy's place?? :D

Another tosser looking for his five minutes of fame. If she has any sense, he'd be gone...

IMG_2602.PNG

13 minutes ago, hesi said:

Rogie must have been busy that week, do you think he might have scribbled down the Labour one as well

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/nzlabour/pages/8556/attachments/original/1504503634/Racing_Policy.pdf?1504503634

yep id say exporting to hong  kong is going to be good hows the nz dollar going lately hesi

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I agree with you, and furthermore I think National loathes Winston, they don’t trust him one ounce, and I suspect they made a conscious decision to act indifferently to racing because they knew that Winnie had been bought off by the racing commmunity and thus no matter what they did the industry would remain loyal to Winnie and vice a versa, so why bother ?

Make sense ?

Looks like Peters will be Deputy PM and Minister of Foreign Affairs.

poundforpound Bill English was very gracious on ZB Radio this morning stating that he had to “suck it up” and accept the legitimate election result. I suggest you do the same. One of the horses I have a share in was fortunate to win recently. The stake covered two months training fees. If N.Z. First can lift the minimum thoroughbred stake to $15,000 a similar win will cover three months training fees. This has to be positive for owners and racing participants at all levels.