RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shaneMcAlister

Ratings has me confused again

4 hours ago, shaneMcAlister said:

How does Chocante get the same 104 rating from winning a Group 2 Brisbane Cup off minimum weight as Jon Snow does from winning the ATC Derby?

It was 104, now changed to N/A, only a few hours after your posting Shane.

But its too late Strictland, we've all seen it.

Proves you have no idea of handicapping, you and Hall f.kd the ratings bands. Its complete incompetence!!

I bet you have no idea what to give Chocante.

You should be like Bill English. GONE!!

On 19/10/2017 at 8:16 PM, SilverHawk said:

It was 104, now changed to N/A, only a few hours after your posting Shane.

But its too late Strictland, we've all seen it.

Proves you have no idea of handicapping, you and Hall f.kd the ratings bands. Its complete incompetence!!

I bet you have no idea what to give Chocante.

You should be like Bill English. GONE!!

Silver Hawk your handicapping knowledge is non existent, Australia and NZ have Chocante on the same mark so they cant be to far wrong. 

9 hours ago, Racing101 said:

Silver Hawk your handicapping knowledge is non existent, Australia and NZ have Chocante on the same mark so they cant be to far wrong. 

Chocante rating on NZTR website was 104 on Tuesday.

Why has it been taken down on NZTR website, a few hours later?

Because, Strictland knows he's f.cked up!!!

NZ and Australia rating systems is completely different.

IF our NZTR handicapper is using the Austraian rating system for the same rating for our returned NZ horses, we are in serious trouble!
Does explain alot, if he does. The system is f.cked.

How has he fucked up??

Ratings between Australia and NZ are very similar it doesn't matter what rating group.

Chocante deserves a rating of 104 and here is why. 

Chocante was rated 87 going into the Brisbane Cup beat Single Gaze (109), Pemberley (90) and Benzini (104) so he deserves to get at least 10 points for the win considering the horse behind him. then he ran 3rd 4L behind Winx which would give him 1 or 2 points and then would of received 0 points for the bad ride in the Kingston town. He then ran 3rd 1length in the metrop getting another 1-2 points by my calculations that 102-104 depending on what you give for his Brisbane Cup win.

Big Duke is rated 109 and Chocante was 1 length behind him in the Metrop and the equivilant weights to to points he deserves to be higher than 104.

I have also noticed all your comments about the handicapping and you are contradicting yourself all the time. One minute he isn't giving the horses enough points now he his giving them to many. Make up your mind??

i'd love to see you even try be handicapper with your knowledge hahha