RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Ha ha Dopey .... enjoying the quality horseflesh pics - but I'm not sure photo-shopping Winston into that last portrait does it for me ...:D ... funny though ...

Why not challenge your photo-shopping skills and put one up with Winnie on board one of these fine steeds! ;)  

1 hour ago, jess said:

Ha ha Dopey .... enjoying the quality horseflesh pics - but I'm not sure photo-shopping Winston into that last portrait does it for me ...:D ... funny though ...

Why not challenge your photo-shopping skills and put one up with Winnie on board one of these fine steeds! ;)  

I didn’t do it , suggest he has been there.

Ha ha!  He's a bit tricky that Winston, Dopey - just take tonight for example .... I reckon he's negotiated a cut from the advertising revenue during the 6pm news ...keeping us all waiting for a decision ... :rolleyes:

All the best, J

1 hour ago, jess said:

Ha ha!  He's a bit tricky that Winston, Dopey - just take tonight for example .... I reckon he's negotiated a cut from the advertising revenue during the 6pm news ...keeping us all waiting for a decision ... :rolleyes:

All the best, J

Legitimate photo...choice made now for all to know 

27A9BD4F-8C07-4B83-9C3B-70BA9D7C0501.jpeg

Any thoughts on which stallions would suit Pour Moi Mares?? Have a Filly by Pour Moi out of Thorn Park mare. Named Larima. Obviously Zabeel line has done well with Montjeu line but should I also be interested in the double up of Special in her pedigree or is it too far back??

2 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

Any thoughts on which stallions would suit Pour Moi Mares?? Have a Filly by Pour Moi out of Thorn Park mare. Named Larima. Obviously Zabeel line has done well with Montjeu line but should I also be interested in the double up of Special in her pedigree or is it too far back??

Always be interested in duplicating Special, your mare has some good blood with Thorn Park, Montjeu, Sir Tristram

Has she broken down? Won her maiden with a little bit of class

Will have a look in more depth but plenty of options, maybe doubling up with the Sir Ivor also attractive.

Pour moi has responded well to multiple lines of Northam Dancer and in particular stallions like Rock of Gibraltar. 

If the mare has thrown to pour moi I would  also suggest perhaps a high Chaparral line   Somewhat controversially and yes special and the number 5 family duplIcations and yes zabeel lines but I like high chap with pour moi 

11 hours ago, Dopey said:

Pour moi has responded well to multiple lines of Northam Dancer and in particular stallions like Rock of Gibraltar. 

If the mare has thrown to pour moi I would  also suggest perhaps a high Chaparral line   Somewhat controversially and yes special and the number 5 family duplIcations and yes zabeel lines but I like high chap with pour moi 

You obviously like the close up doubling of Sadler’s Wells?

Enable the best with a similar cross of 2x3 of the great Sadler’s Wells

37 minutes ago, BruceL said:

You obviously like the close up doubling of Sadler’s Wells?

Enable the best with a similar cross of 2x3 of the great Sadler’s Wells

Thru high chap - yes, might prefer another special son top line 

How’s redwood ? Tivaci?

1 hour ago, Swynford said:

I think the positions were the line breeding occurs is really important, great example below,  not really rocket science

kementari.thumb.png.8018dc3ca6e06352864c82a0b5e016be.png

That's a real shame if she has broken down.

What about a Danehill line stallion to give you the v successful Danehill & Sadlers Wells X? I still think Darci is good value at $15k if u want a race horse. Gives you Zabeel blood also. 

Good luck!

Cheers, Matt