RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

C Small

I notice he rode a winner yesterday at the Sunshine Coast.He must be older than Pound for Pound{LJM] .

He was the regular rider of Vo Rouge way back when LJM was pinching girlfriends off me,so is he the oldest Licensee in Australia/NZ at the moment??

23 minutes ago, Midget said:

I notice he rode a winner yesterday at the Sunshine Coast.He must be older than Pound for Pound{LJM] .

He was the regular rider of Vo Rouge way back when LJM was pinching girlfriends off me,so is he the oldest Licensee in Australia/NZ at the moment??

is danny miller still riding he would be about 70 i think cyril is nearing 60

He's still riding on the SE Qld country circuit. I think he resides on the Gold Coast and gets a few rides over the border in the Tweed area, Ballina, Murwillimbah, etc. He's in his late 50's now and rides trackwork a fair bit.

70 - the new 40 ! I went fishing a week ago with an 84 yo guy. He hooked and pulled in a 30kg Cobia. Not a bad effort. He's off to Papua New Guinea this Sunday to go fishing for a week. Amazing attitude. I played golf with him Saturday on the Gold Coast and last wed he fłew down to Bendigo to watch his horse win at $12 !! Amazing zest for life. So Cyril (if fit) could ride for a while yet

1 hour ago, Chris Wood said:

Poor chap, slightly bandy!

For God's sake Woodsie the guy is 70 and unlike jockeys of today would attend trackwork, so he has ridden more than 500k horses in races and Trackwork, so give the guy a break about his legs, he is not going through the Sale ring and you are looking for perfect confirmation,he is more than like;y like your good self and can talk and spin a yarn.