RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

Victoria Cup tonight

Who's your pick tonight?

Lennytheshark for the win and Mr Mojito for a place here.

Also heard that Chicago Bull is missing the race because of his below par 3rd last week and travel from WA was gonna cost 28k. Seems a bit expensive but wondering if anyone on here knows travel costs interstate.

14 hours ago, 2Piper said:

Who's your pick tonight?

Lennytheshark for the win and Mr Mojito for a place here.

Also heard that Chicago Bull is missing the race because of his below par 3rd last week and travel from WA was gonna cost 28k. Seems a bit expensive but wondering if anyone on here knows travel costs interstate.

Lennytheshark thumped them; Mr Mojito disappointing but I guess they didn't knock the horse around as he was never going to get a run from back on the fence.

Strange drive by A. Butt on Field Marshall sitting parked outside Lennytheshark. Usually, this horse is saved for the last run, why the change in tactics? I note the change of driving tactics was questioned by stipes. Will Butt be penalised for this drive?

A bit of a boring race, but predictable once lennytheshark drew one.  Field marshall could have been driven for luck I suppose but  staying back and being off the fence when the dominant horse is on the rail in front, was always going to get poor results whichever way he drove it.  As for Mr Mojito,he looked to be travelling well at the 400m then appeared to just stop for no reason in straight. However when having a closer look at video it appeared he was tightened up by a horse racing outside him at the 300m and judging by the horses reaction I'm guessing contact was made by the outside horses sulky with his legs which lead to Mr Mojito being put off(as any horse would) and he switched off for a few strides,then the horse  behind him flattened his tyre, although he had no chance at that stage anyway. I think he likes more room and bigger tracks like menangle.