RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Race 3 Gore today- Shane Walkinshaw drive????

With all the publicity about the amateur driver Ray Reeekie's poor drive on Zak's Patrol and being suspended for 10 months, I am wondering how many months the judiciary will give Shane Walkinshaw for his drive on January Jones today at Gore.

In a shockingly weak field Shane drew 1 but wanted the lead at all costs racing at breakneck speed early on and handlebars down and putting many lengths on over the field.

January Jones is no champion and pretty rough in its gait many times, but the drive today at the pace it was going is in my mind worth a suspension if there is any consistency.

The Drive gave January Jones no chance of running a place and was not up to standard of giving a horse every chance!!!

January Jones stopped badly and the horse he raced for a long time ran

a placing so handing up to it would have been the best option.

Will the Stipes question the Drive or will we get the explanation of January Jones was hitting the cart??????

Come on Stipes let's see if there is any justice, but I am predicting that nothing will happen and this is from a pro driver rather than an AMATEUR!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Brodie said:

With all the publicity about the amateur driver Ray Reeekie's poor drive on Zak's Patrol and being suspended for 10 months, I am wondering how many months the judiciary will give Shane Walkinshaw for his drive on January Jones today at Gore.

In a shockingly weak field Shane drew 1 but wanted the lead at all costs racing at breakneck speed early on and handlebars down and putting many lengths on over the field.

January Jones is no champion and pretty rough in its gait many times, but the drive today at the pace it was going is in my mind worth a suspension if there is any consistency.

The Drive gave January Jones no chance of running a place and was not up to standard of giving a horse every chance!!!

January Jones stopped badly and the horse he raced for a long time ran

a placing so handing up to it would have been the best option.

Will the Stipes question the Drive or will we get the explanation of January Jones was hitting the cart??????

Come on Stipes let's see if there is any justice, but I am predicting that nothing will happen and this is from a pro driver rather than an AMATEUR!!!!!

It was the horses first raceday start. I think your getting a bit carried away.

52 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Aye ????????

Think he posted on the wrong topic Kotare.

January Jones has had plenty of starts, started with Nigel McGrath

16 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Seems possible that you are on the money here.

Always on the money Kotare.