RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Sell Veitchy Sell!

Guest 2Admin2

According to Veitchy the horse he has a share in with the Philistines has had a purchase offer of $650k plus.

35 minutes ago, Insider said:

What the hell is this thread about?

Obviously I have been out of the country these last four weeks as I know nothing!

He,along with others have a share in a Te Akau 2yr old filly called Avantage who won her debut at Riccarton last weekend.Apparently someone wanted to buy it..but it didn't happen.

8 hours ago, THE TORCH said:

I wouldnt believe a word that comes out of his gob.

His most believable moments ?

In all his dealings with the police, Veitch maintained, on legal advice, his right to silence. This is mentioned several times in the file.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2427247/Tony-Veitch-police-file-released

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He was talking to Cameron George on his radio show today about his horse and the warriors, he(vietch) is such a greasy slippery arse creeper, by the end of his chat with Cameron George he was calling him "camo" like they were best pals. Typical so many owners put their heart and soles into the industry and are lucky if they get a half decent one, then a twat like him gets a good one first go.

agree riu chastised breslin why dont thet treat him the same shouldnt be allowed to own a horse

5 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

Bloody Low Life................... " I believe in KARMA !!  "

Really I think the Karma phrase is a crock of shit . Plenty of bad buggers still floating about doing their business.