RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

The Blue Army

The rock solid Rolleston Rockers seemingly invincible, maybe starting to show a few cracks . Friday night despite a trifecta in main race showed things never seen before. horses fading eg Renske B,hot pots not winning eg the devils own,heaven rocks, horses late scratched eg chase auckland ,Fun at the beach.Some horses still not firing on all cylinders and all matters explained away as of no consequence by Natalie (well she could sell me anything !!) and Mark but I wonder whether Horses in The pressure cooker enviroment have been talking to each other and collectively said you have been expecting a bit much out of us lately ease up a bit and we will do even better. 

14 hours ago, john legend said:

The rock solid Rolleston Rockers seemingly invincible, maybe starting to show a few cracks . 

Really???  Renske B, a fairly ordinary $22K in the bank from three wins and having her third race in over 15 months has never been one of their topliners nor ever looked like it. The Devil's Own ran second in his first race for four months. Not unusual for their horses to run second, first up in a new campaign plus this was a Sires HEAT. The Final is something else again. If there are any 'cracks' they have plenty of talent to fill them there cracks, don't worry about that.

thanks blue I hope you are right. However to clarify it is not only myopinion and the horses. Mark did say eg Prince fearless... somethings amiss. never trotted like at home, Bettor Trix was going to auckland but not happy with him so being replaced... Aldabaran eagle has had a set back. most info. from their own websight where they give honest answers. The numbers of horses with "setbacks"or not pacing 100% would be a bit concerning even the great dream about me they thought not yet going right. (my Cup hope)Sure like good armies they have replacements inevery grade  but I have never known them to have poss 12 horses causing concern....and I think you should worry about that !!    I am not anti ,,,They run probablynthe greatest barn of harness horses in the world but it does not take anexpert to realise they are currently having problems.

just an add on, Mark did say Renski B (1/1 in betting)was disappointing on what she showed .He expected a lot better "in afield like that!"    . I am just pointing out maybe the wheels are still attached to the trolley but some maybe just maybe getting a bit loose.You may think what am i on about but I have the greatest admiration for all the team and know they will come around . I did have horses withSir Roy over 50 years ago so do know a small amount about the Industry . 

37 minutes ago, john legend said:

Aldabaran eagle has had a set back. most info. from their own websight

I hope he's o.k. for my super stable comp.  It say's he is in work on the allstars website.  Also got Monbet so my  Trotting selections  not looking too good at the moment