RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Sistabeel

I had a small wager on this filly yesterday and was suitably impressed with her performance.

I did try to cancel my bet when I saw her work herself up prior to the start but was not allowed, fortunately.

In the running, i thought she was no hope, as she had got back from barrier 1 and the track does have a front-running bias, but more importantly, she skied her head on 3 occasions between the 750 and 600m mark and this does not help any horse.The surprising aspect of her skying her head was the fact that there was nothing in the Stewards Report, i would have thought this is information that is relevant and should have been reported, but this is our Stewards we are talking about.

Sistabeel was 2 seconds slower than Embellish recorded a race later , but in my opinion, if her  attitude improves and become more settled on Raceday, she does have a future

You may have got lucky twice, once when you couldn't cancel your bet and the other when Owen Patrick was late scratched after dropping Opie when going to the start. :mellow:

I thought the performance of Warset in the race prior was impressive after being last away and running 2 seconds quicker than Sistabeel, who as you say, certainly got worked up prior to the start.     

Should be some pretty solid form from this meeting.

Plenty will improve off it also as many trainers were desperate to get a run into their charges on a reasonable track going forward

12 hours ago, Midget said:

I had a small wager on this filly yesterday and was suitably impressed with her performance.

I did try to cancel my bet when I saw her work herself up prior to the start but was not allowed, fortunately.

In the running, i thought she was no hope, as she had got back from barrier 1 and the track does have a front-running bias, but more importantly, she skied her head on 3 occasions between the 750 and 600m mark and this does not help any horse.The surprising aspect of her skying her head was the fact that there was nothing in the Stewards Report, i would have thought this is information that is relevant and should have been reported, but this is our Stewards we are talking about.

Sistabeel was 2 seconds slower than Embellish recorded a race later , but in my opinion, if her  attitude improves and become more settled on Raceday, she does have a future

Talking of stewards reports I thought Miss Mc Call riding sheshottotrot was a little hard done by,it seemed a few riders in that race could of been mentioned for their roles in undoing the solid support, Sam spratts horse seemed to come back onto her mount before she was forced to be flushed wide yet the stipes said she got onto heels,Bosson was all over the place heading to the first corner and Trudy Thornton got aggressive putting her wider before turning in, if she had  of got a position nearer the rail it looked her race

55 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Did you get on Save the Date today Midge ?  Great price and another one for the Lindsays and nice ride from Leith. Very promising sort.

No to busy,so i did not have a bet.I will tomorrow and it will be on Aim Smart as i believe he is the best 3yo at the moment.