RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Tough penalty

Took the 6 months on the chin - my client pleads guilty as charged m'lud.

We had a customer who got tangled up with Peter Foster after he "fled" to Vanuatu post the Cherie Blair scam.Foster had more gift of the gab than you and Morty combined Leo.

16 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

We had a customer who got tangled up with Peter Foster after he "fled" to Vanuatu post the Cherie Blair scam.Foster had more gift of the gab than you and Morty combined Leo.

Ouch !!

Guest 2Admin2
9 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Thankfully he isn't a RaceCafe member!

Latest reports are that Mahers brother and foreman have been declined approval to take over the stable despite both holding licences.

According to stipes (T Bailey) neither is well enough qualified ?????

How on earth did D Beadman get a licence to take over from O'Shea?

The penalty does not seem that bad when you consider who  the trainer was dealing with.  This fellows well documented  life would make a good tv series.  I see he even reportedly at one stage tried to arrange a hit on a private investigator who had uncovered some of his stash.  Maybe they should have his horses transferred into the maids name. She apparently  according to foster would have no trouble paying the training fee as it is alleged shes gone missing about the same time as some of his money that was buried in his backyard. 

On 9/26/2017 at 7:46 PM, fitzy said:

Latest reports are that Mahers brother and foreman have been declined approval to take over the stable despite both holding licences.

According to stipes (T Bailey) neither is well enough qualified ?????

How on earth did D Beadman get a licence to take over from O'Shea?

He had God on his side:o