RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Place 6

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on these.I see yesterday's one paid just over $14 and that was allowing for the fact that there were a couple of $4 divvys in that place.I'm guessing that because it was mostly dominated by faves is why it was a small return.Do you see them as a good punting proposition?.

With non terminating pick 6's many take plc 6 as a concession if case they miss one leg.     Also where pick 6 is at another venue.     Don't know what the pools get to in comparison to other bet forms like trifecta or first four - someone may know.

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on these.I see yesterday's one paid just over $14 and that was allowing for the fact that there were a couple of $4 divvys in that place.I'm guessing that because it was mostly dominated by faves is why it was a small return.Do you see them as a good punting proposition?.

rare day that I would take one at the trots

Waste of time.

An English bet designed with huge fields in mind.

I used to see little old ladies shuffle into Ladbrokes and put their 10p plan on, then shuffle of home, brew a cuppa tea and watch it unfold.

Good luck to those that think this is a Pick 6 cover - NO WAY!

Invercargill trots on Saturday was $34 and that with 5 faves and a 2nd fave and also 3 fave trifecta in last leg.I took 32 combinations and collected off 16.Was very nice,i cant understand why people saying waste of time at trots.The trouble with Oamaru was 2 races had small fields.I had 16 combos and collected off 8 so not bad return.I would say I would collect off 8 out of every 10 meetings that I take place 6.