RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Anyone out there still think NZTR is not corrupt ?

Check out the ratings of Son Of Maher v. Shoot To Kill in the second last at Riccarton tomorrow.

How could Son Of Maher win a trial and lose a point ? .

Sort your shit out and you NZTR, you're inept, incompetent.

BTW Pitman is NOT the  handicapper so block his phone, and let's make this a level playing field.

IMG_8323.PNG

IMG_8324.PNG

IMG_8325.PNG

IMG_8326.PNG

This is another example of Strictlands incompetence. Im sick of saying it.

How on earth can a horse lose a point for winning a trial!

NZTR should be made to explain, why this happened.

NZTR, youve opened a can a worms to allow this to happen.Now others will expect it.

No way should a horse lose a point in a Open trial, especially a winner.

This thread is beyond ridiculous.

If a horse loses a point obviously its been reassessed. To somehow suggest there is corruption is just stupid. A clear case where the thread should have been deleted. You just can't go around calling people corrupt. Maybe this was a sarcastic thread but judging by the tone I don't think so. 

Does anyone know Peter Early email address as I think this would be a good question for him to seek some info on from the RIU on his show.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded that a horse has lost a point winning  a trial and that this hasn't caused more of an up roar. 

2012  Mr Chez   -3

2013 Celtic Chief   -0

2014 Mr Frankey   -2

2015  Twya   -2

2016  Son Of Maher   -4      Gobstopper 2nd last  -1

2017  Cha Siu Bao  no re-rating showing as I believe he went overseas.

SofM was reassessed after the Derby

Tell me any other horse that's received 17 points for running 2nd in any race in NZ That is what SofM got for running second to Dukedom in Levin Classic went from R65 to R82 had previously won maiden races at Kurow and Omakau.  Winner Dukedom only got 13 points going from R71 to 84 had been Group2 and Group3 placed in his lead up races

I Asked for a reassessment following two poor runs prior to spelling as  a 4 yr old and he was dropped one more point, half a kilo, it had nothing to do with his trial Who would think any horse would drop points for winning a trial

Can anyone name me one horse that has received 17 points for running second. I'm sure xpecting an avalanche of names YEAH RIGHT!

The trial is irrelevant I asked for reassessment before he trialled the less one point was applied On 19th Sept close to two weeks after I first approached the handicapper and after he had returned from being in Melbourne

You are right again Leo but did you notice that Mime dropped 3 points 2 starts later when beaten only 5.8 lengths in WFA AND THAT WAS AFTER STIPE COMMENT OF BILATERAL PROXIMAL SHIN SORENESS

SofM dropped 4 points in Derby when beaten 35.9lengths no stipes comment no abnormalities

you figure