RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

how good is arocknroll dance

first season sire with usa 2 year old crop, A rocknroll Dance is certainly making waves in America. owned jointly by alabar and nevele r . He is now 6th on money won list ahead of noted Bettors Delight and Art Major . This is a huge effort in the competitive 2 year old section. He is even more spectacular when earnings per foal are calculated being 3 rd. Both lists are headed by Some Beach Somewhere who is a standout. It will be interesting to see this great start to a siring career is matched in NZ. (I have no interests in studs or stallion and only small share in a yearling !)

just like to add to be fair to those interested..... very highly placed in money won are 2 sires available here. in shadow play (2nd)and sportswriter(3rd ) things will change when the big money races come around but these 3 sires could be worth supporting as they are not inthe top echelon fee wise. 

Yes I agree A Rock n Roll Dance, Shadow Play and Sportswriter are doing well in the US and are not as expensive as some of the others. 

Incidentally further to our earlier chat I had been following Shadow Play for our Life Sign mare and decided it would be a good choice. I followed up on your comments and went to a sire with a track record. Breeding I find is not easy and many great racehorses don't make it in the siring barn.

Edited by Alan B
grammar

yes Alan you have made good choice. without knowledge of your mare it is an excellent cross being shadow Play and Life sign are pretty well outcrossed and with the emergence of Shadow Play as a potential Super sire especially for young progeny it should prove worthwhile. good luck .

On 9/24/2017 at 2:06 PM, john legend said:

yes Alan you have made good choice. without knowledge of your mare it is an excellent cross being shadow Play and Life sign are pretty well outcrossed and with the emergence of Shadow Play as a potential Super sire especially for young progeny it should prove worthwhile. good luck .

John the mare is quite well bred, her second dam produced a very good horse you may recall called Desperate Comment. Looks like a Rock N Roll Dance' s stud career has taken off!