RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sergio

3 more drivers punished by stupid whip rule

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Very good critique of the whip rules here in NZ by Mick on the Box Seat. Not sure one person on here would agree but hey thats democracy

I think you will find that most Horsemen don’t agree with the stupid rule, that was brought I. Without much consultation or support from the people it affected!

Has Australia got a 10 hit  rule or whip banned?????

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

I think you will find that most Horsemen don’t agree with the stupid rule, that was brought I. Without much consultation or support from the people it affected!

We once again see how you cant follow the line of thought on whip rules. I and others are not interested in what Ozzies do  as this thread is about NZ rules.

Please name these NZ drivers you say dont agree with the rule. You talk big, its about time you put up or shut up but im pretty confidant you'll try and weasel out of things as usual

19 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

We once again see how you cant follow the line of thought on whip rules. I and others are not interested in what Ozzies do  as this thread is about NZ rules.

Please name these NZ drivers you say dont agree with the rule. You talk big, its about time you put up or shut up but im pretty confidant you'll try and weasel out of things as usual

Fart Too Much, NZ brought the rule in  after Mr Want from Harness Australia blurted out about banning the whip, which they have not done, as it was not thought out and the drivers over there won’t accept it!

I am not going to name names on here, as that is not fair, but I think you will find that it was not agreed to by the drivers and they much preferred the previous rule, that worked!

Don’t really talk that big I wouldn’t have thought, but at least my name doesn’t imply plenty of wind!!!!

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

As usual your all piss and wind Wayne You make  unsubstantiated claims on here  but when challenged to provide concrete evidence you run away and hide with absurd comments such as " I am not going to name names on here, as that is not fair"

Im pretty sure most will agree with me on  the points ive made, you are too easy to catch out with all the nonsense you regurgitate.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

As usual your all piss and wind Wayne You make  unsubstantiated claims on here  but when challenged to provide concrete evidence you run away and hide with absurd comments such as " I am not going to name names on here, as that is not fair"

Im pretty sure most will agree with me on  the points ive made, you are too easy to catch out with all the nonsense you regurgitate.

You did not answer my question!

On the same basis, Fartoomuch, can you name all the drivers that voted to have the rule amended to what it is now????

For an amateur this appears fairly light view their limited racing opportunity.    Till I know (JCA report) how many strikes, Stratford's record this rule - past 6 months, whether he requested stand down rather than fine, etc. etc. etc. then any comment really purely speculation.     Bearing in mind official margins, only question this stage is - was he trying to win or just hold second place?

43 minutes ago, eljay said:

For an amateur this appears fairly light view their limited racing opportunity.    Till I know (JCA report) how many strikes, Stratford's record this rule - past 6 months, whether he requested stand down rather than fine, etc. etc. etc. then any comment really purely speculation.     Bearing in mind official margins, only question this stage is - was he trying to win or just hold second place?

Driver M Stratford admitted a breach of Rule 869(2) in that he used his whip excessively over the final 400 metres. After considering submissions on penalty the JCA suspended his horseman's licence from the conclusion of racing today up to and including racing on the 10th of December 2017.

It was 11/11 in betting and got beaten 2.3 lengths with roughly a further length back to 3rd horse. Also notable that driver owned the horse.

Thats all there is Eljay as far as i can find.