RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Karmic Way, Race 2 Addington $1.80 fixed to win????

Maybe "The Brodster" is wrong but can anyone tell me why this horse is so short.

Everyone seems to be picking it, but to me it has shown very little.

It went ok when it qualified but didn't go a fast time!

Last start on a wettish track it appeared to be pretty flat when it went rough, ran on a wee bit I suppose.

Drawn wide today it is going to have to go back and it isn't the smoothest pacer around either.

Just Dance looks a far better bet at the odds I would have thought?

Will have to eat humble pie if it bolts in!

Looks promising but at $1.80 seems terrible price.  Obviously will go back and have to move round at some stage, so will need a slackening of pace mid race.  All three videos of it on the internet show it lacks experience and is prone to panicking a bit or going rough. I think if driven at a consistent speed from the 1000m and then it may go close but $1.80 seems very  short.  Obviously some close to the stable are more confident.  I like Still of the night at $3.60 ff place

2 minutes ago, what a post said:

Looks promising but at $1.80 seems terrible price.  Obviously will go back and have to move round at some stage, so will need a slackening of pace mid race.  All three videos of it on the internet show it lacks experience and is prone to panicking a bit or going rough. I think if driven at a consistent speed from the 1000m and then it may go close but $1.80 seems very  short.  Obviously some close to the stable are more confident.

Does it look promising?

Obviously the stable would know better than me, but never win a trial or workout as far as Inan aware and yet $1.80?

2 minutes ago, richie said:

Poor field and was checked last start.3.10 on tote is ok if it holds at that.Fixed odds far too short.Should win as stable has big wraps and has had good excuses.

Fair enough, Ritchie!

Couldnt pace in the straight so still waiting for it to show something that warrants such a ridiculous low price!

I can see the egg on my face but as you know "The Brodster" is always on the money. Hopefully!

Just now, Brodie said:

Does it look promising?

Obviously the stable would know better than me, but never win a trial or workout as far as Inan aware and yet $1.80?

Looked like it had more up the sleeve in its 2 starts its paced all way but my theory about the Christian cullens has always been they need to lead to win or be much better than rest if coming from behind, or have a trainer with a good vet. I believe they are soft mentally. Of course some may disagree with that.

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Fair enough, Ritchie!

Couldnt pace in the straight so still waiting for it to show something that warrants such a ridiculous low price!

I can see the egg on my face but as you know "The Brodster" is always on the money. Hopefully!

think it is too short but noticed some big bets that have failed for stable lately so they must be due to get 1

cHASE Auckland at same odds later on is much better bet

Went better than what it has been showing!

They did go slow for 1950m, but all you can do is win, but thought it was going to go back from the gate and Blair said that.

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Went better than what it has been showing!

They did go slow for 1950m, but all you can do is win, but thought it was going to go back from the gate and Blair said that.

He also said it had enough speed to make own luck and they went so slow early that he had to go forward

18 minutes ago, richie said:

He also said it had enough speed to make own luck and they went so slow early that he had to go forward

Yep.

Thing is if they had gone 1.58 mile rate like they would normally do, it would not have won!!! !!

14 minutes ago, harewood said:

Well that didnt work out as all the "experts" thought. Went forward, sat parked, paced beautifully and fought very well. Lucky Blair ly Orange doesnt read Race Cafe!

Actually watching the race I thought it went back in the first 200m of the race but blair orange being the good driver he is took the initiative and went forward when he realized there was no early pace. The horse did not require any stamina because of the slow overall speed and as it was able to be driven at a consistent speed and run in a straight line that enabled it to pace fluently the whole race. Don't think that race disproved anything that was said prior.  Was a good win by a horse that still looks to have a bit to learn before it progresses from the next grade it will find itself in.  I thought still of the night went ok, just no return for the place bet.

1 hour ago, what a post said:

Obviously will go back

56 minutes ago, what a post said:

my theory about the Christian cullens has always been they need to lead to win

1 hour ago, what a post said:

lacks experience and is prone to panicking a bit or going rough.

Not the way I saw the race

On 16/09/2017 at 11:59 AM, Brodie said:

Maybe "The Brodster" is wrong but can anyone tell me why this horse is so short.

Everyone seems to be picking it, but to me it has shown very little.

It went ok when it qualified but didn't go a fast time!

Last start on a wettish track it appeared to be pretty flat when it went rough, ran on a wee bit I suppose.

Drawn wide today it is going to have to go back and it isn't the smoothest pacer around either.

Just Dance looks a far better bet at the odds I would have thought?

Will have to eat humble pie if it bolts in!

Blair seemed rather positive about its chances, albeit not in a Gavin Smith kinda way.