RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Au Revoir Cam

8 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Apologies Mr Midget, i forgot my place in society.:lol:

I did enjoy getting the conversation going. As you say if DM gets back on now that snow whites gone there is at least a chance of some robust discussion.how much one person can do is another matter .

DM can make a difference, he should have Beernaard Saundry's job, and / or John Allens ( arguably ). 

I think what frightens them about him is that he knows his stuff, and he's connected, so he exposes them as ignorant fools, whereas they like to pretend they know their stuff and they insulate themselves from critics by surrounding themselves with really average people.

DM is not average.

7 hours ago, Midget said:

DM can make a difference, he should have Beernaard Saundry's job, and / or John Allens ( arguably ). 

I think what frightens them about him is that he knows his stuff, and he's connected, so he exposes them as ignorant fools, whereas they like to pretend they know their stuff and they insulate themselves from critics by surrounding themselves with really average people.

DM is not average.

More qualified than Glenda and John.

Its not about qualifications, it's about how you change the structure to allow the responsibilities for funding sports to pass from the Lotteries Commission to the TAB. Racing people who are intelligent and have knowledge wouldn't allow that to happen so alternative personnel have to be found 

4 hours ago, Berri said:

Its not about qualifications, it's about how you change the structure to allow the responsibilities for funding sports to pass from the Lotteries Commission to the TAB. Racing people who are intelligent and have knowledge wouldn't allow that to happen so alternative personnel have to be found 

I beg to differ and that's why we are in the shite up to our eyeballs. If you are not qualified in governance ,modern management practices and wagering you should not be in charge of anything to do with NZ Racing. Hence my comments about Glenda and John .Her qualifications for chair of NZRB are risible and that's being charitable. She is not alone as for whatever reason racing keeps getting run by people who have little knowledge of the game and wagering. Parochial self interest and stupidity dominate and have done for decades.

1 hour ago, Berri said:

I think you missed my meaning....I was being slightly sarcastic. What we are experiencing is a politically motivated drive in relation to sports betting induced revenue and nothing to do with racing at all.

Not only a motivated drive but being done with deception. I challenge anyone to explain how the Fixed Odds platform will benefit racing. Its a means to grow the sports betting business.

The puzzling aspect it is being done through racing industry funding. The logical question must be why fund something that could well diminish the pool of spending available for racing.

Is anyone say from NZTR going to ask for a report or a study of its implications for racing??

4 hours ago, poundforpound said:

They should burn the fucking grandstands down if he doesn't get the nod, every member I spoke to voted for him, plus one other I know of, so that's 6 votes. Even dodgy Acklin voted for him and that prick could hide in the shadow of a corkscrew.

I've been sent a message from Fockered and Guppy, apparently they don't like me telling the truth about the rorts they orchestrated getting. Roger Finlay and Alan Jackson appointed, and they're pissed because I'm telling the truth, anyway at least we know they're reading Cafe so they might feel obliged to show some integrity this time and elect the right candidate.

Here's the word in question you two.

IMG_8407.PNG

Too much,

Wonder if wonder women is feeling nervous. She ought to be  with him on the board