RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

: DONT Vote Labour : Hickman /Brendon Lindsay wont

The  LabourParty  Capital Gains Tax Policy specifics should make us all cringe.

There are none.

No graduated Capital GainsTax for  what we would pay for owning a  Third Rental property if sold after 3 years. In Cambridge. ( as opposed to Auckland or Wellington).

Labour have no Scale of Capital Gains tax for Selling a Yearling Thoroughbred  after a

Ready to Run Prep. At The moment, with National, we all know the rules. 

We work with the rules. Imagine an additional 15% on top of all our risks.

The new Labour Leader had no idea last week about Family Homes, Trusts or 

Death Duties.Now she says we definitely will not tax the Land under your house.

What if you own a life style 2.9 hectare property in Levin?

Or a 10 acre place in Matangi.? Let's say,

your huge house has a foot print  of 2000 square metres.

You are taxed on the available free land that you have been raising calves or foals on.

Her " Comrade Video  taken in Germany 16 years ago surfaced today on The Leighton Smith Radio program. ( Google it ). Unions Rule.Her words.

Labour sponsor the non performers and  The Unions.

43 % of us produce the Money: The rest of them Bludge 

The Informant
  On the 14th September could /Should 

publish the answers to a simple question :

" Will you vote National?" A simple Yes or No Question.

David Ellis,

Michael Pittman,

Steve Autridge ,

Chris Johnson,

Donna Logan, 

Ann Browne,

Ray Knight, Shelly Hale, Greg Chitty, Kenny Rae, Lisa Latta,

Mathew Enright,

Chris Waller( qualifies).

GK Sanders,

Philip Brown (Ancroft)

Mark Chitty,

Kevin Hickman,

Brendon Lindsay

STRETCH , Dennis, please ask these people  and others how they intend to vote and why ?

Rev

Rev, following questioning of many owners and trainers on their knowledge of how their industry is funded I'm at the conclusion anything, and I mean anything could happen with the election. Most knew nothing of how the funding model works, I cringed and now I'm worried that the lack of transparency re the capital gains will be the nail in the coffin of the thoroughbred industry.

She is actually asking us to vote for the 5 or so tax advisors that are going to re-shape NZ in the short to medium term. That she can't tell us who they are, and what those taxes might be is a recipe for disaster. Not a difficult notion to ponder. Almost similar to us not knowing how much sport betting is going to take from the racing industry under the new Act.

12 hours ago, Midget said:

All Racing people should be voting NZ FIRST  the only party with a decent racing policy ,many other good policiesfor the good of NZ .Sir Patrick Hogan is for NZ first. 

Agree Midget but if it is going to be a close election then a vote for NZ first takes a vote away from National and gives Labour one less to make up.

Im possibly wrong in my thinking as not huge on politics and how it all works now since MMP was introduced.....

1 hour ago, napier said:

Agree Midget but if it is going to be a close election then a vote for NZ first takes a vote away from National and gives Labour one less to make up.

Im possibly wrong in my thinking as not huge on politics and how it all works now since MMP was introduced.....

Remind yourself and read Melanie Reid's Newsroom article about the illegal goings on in the Barclay affair by Glenda Hughes . No Integrity in the National Party.NZ First have always done better than our fake infantile media tell us.Look at the way they are trying to take control of the Industry from us for loonies like Nathan Guy John Allen [telling us we don't have a say in who is on the member's counsel] now about to stack the board with sports people not racing.I think we owe our votes to Winston to try and change things. 

6 minutes ago, Nerula said:

Ardern is a motor mouth and fullashit. But what gets is the I, ME and MY from her. Doesn't want to involve the team behind for what reason?

Because Grant Robertson is really running the show but the Labour Party knows they can't sell a fat middle aged homosexual to the electorate, so they've tucked him away behind Taxcinda and they never mention him.

Kelvin Davis is just a vote catcher, a token, but rather thick, Maori boy from the north so they never mention him.

Let no one be fooled, this is a Labour party driven by a reformist social agenda so if you're a white, heterosexual asset owner or employer you may as well bend over and prepare to get it right up the chutney.

I'm surprised the media hasn't had a closer look at Taxcinda's partner yet, Clark Gayford has a bit of history around town, up Ponsonby way, and he seems to want to elevate himself publicly so he's fair game IMO.

Guest 2Admin2

If supporting Winston is the answer what is his position on the Racing Act Amendment Bill?

Guest 2Admin2

5. CLARKE GAYFORD AND SHAVAUGHN RUAKERE

1450070944991.jpg

Shavaugn Ruakere and partner Clarke Gayford pictured at the NZ Music Awards in 2012.

Former Shortland Street stunner Shavaughn Ruakere and telly and radio charmer Clarke Gayford enjoyed a much-publicised relationship that began to crumble around the time Ruakere decided she wanted to take on Hollywood.

Gayford's back on the dating scene and is enjoying swanning around Auckland hotspots with his latest flame, Labour MP Jacinda Arden.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:32 AM, Midget said:

All Racing people should be voting NZ FIRST  the only party with a decent racing policy ,many other good policiesfor the good of NZ .Sir Patrick Hogan is for NZ first. 

Sorry, can't agree on this one. There's no 'Party' there's only Winston. Racing Policy? What is a policy? A policy is nothing more than a theory, a hope, an idea which the proponent would LIKE to see happen IF they became part of the Government. If Winz is part of Government he'll be a little fish in a big pool so no guarantees there especially if Labour gets in. Remember he lost his Tauranga seat two elections ago. What's he done for racing? He confirmed pokie money into racing was legit but then Internal Affairs put the frighteners on the trusts so racing gets bugger all. On his resignation the press called Peter Dunne the ultimate party-hopper and fence-sitter. That's exactly what Winston is only Dunne did it better aligning himself with Government for the past dozen years where Winston has wallowed in opposition. As someone else said, a vote for Winston will be a vote against National and if Labour gets in racing will be well down the food chain.

Just MHO.

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry, can't agree on this one. There's no 'Party' there's only Winston. Racing Policy? What is a policy? A policy is nothing more than a theory, a hope, an idea which the proponent would LIKE to see happen IF they became part of the Government. If Winz is part of Government he'll be a little fish in a big pool so no guarantees there especially if Labour gets in. Remember he lost his Tauranga seat two elections ago. What's he done for racing? He confirmed pokie money into racing was legit but then Internal Affairs put the frighteners on the trusts so racing gets bugger all. On his resignation the press called Peter Dunne the ultimate party-hopper and fence-sitter. That's exactly what Winston is only Dunne did it better aligning himself with Government for the past dozen years where Winston has wallowed in opposition. As someone else said, a vote for Winston will be a vote against National and if Labour gets in racing will be well down the food chain.

Just MHO.

I am not, never have been and never will be a Winston voter but at least the guy shows some interest in the game.  Guy and (clearly) Bennett have not the slightest bit save for a photo op at Karaka, the NZ or Wellington Cup Meetings or KM night

3 hours ago, Nerula said:

Ardern is a motor mouth and fullashit. But what gets is the I, ME and MY from her. Doesn't want to involve the team behind for what reason?

This is a re-run of the 2007 Oz election where it was all about the micro-managing Kevin Rudd...and how that ended in tears...and cost the country hundreds of BILLIONS

3 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

1450070944991.jpg
LAWRENCE SMITH/FAIRFAX MEDIA

Shavaugn Ruakere and partner Clarke Gayford pictured at the NZ Music Awards in 2012.

Former Shortland Street stunner Shavaughn Ruakere and telly and radio charmer Clarke Gayford enjoyed a much-publicised relationship that began to crumble around the time Ruakere decided she wanted to take on Hollywood.

Gayford's back on the dating scene and is enjoying swanning around Auckland hotspots with his latest flame, Labour MP Jacinda Arden.

Another one looking for his five minutes of fame.....You might have thought stardust would have sussed that....still, the media connections might come in handy.....:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

1450070944991.jpg
LAWRENCE SMITH/FAIRFAX MEDIA

He runs to her defence every time someone writes or says something about her he doesn't like. Hasn't started yet. Wasn't happy with her being called "Miss." Sexist he reckoned. She's not married so essentially she is a "Miss" but if that's his biggest problem he won't take kindly to being called MR ARDERN will he? And just imagine if HE got pregnant!!!