RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Who employs English Emily from Trackside?

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:35 AM, Flagship uberalles said:

100% right chevey I'd say 95%/5% split on men v women watching sport....LA zip is right though re racing the ladies contribute a hell of lot to the industry, however I don't see many women in the tab punting when I go in, in fact I don't see any(I guess that makes them smarter than the men )

You probably don't see many women in the TAB Flagship uberalles because we use our phones, or laptops!B)

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Yep one weaves a colourful intriguing fabric of cricket with what they say and the way they say it, the other yaps on like a farmyard dog

The reality is hesi that Bumble suits the Test commentary and Danny is more attuned to the bullshit 20/20 which is really just a slogfest like beach cricket.

On 9/9/2017 at 11:27 PM, chevy86 said:

She seems a pretty knowledgable(racing) and decent person but it is all part of the PC bullshit trying to sanitise rugby and league by having token female presence on the shows. Just like the NRL panels which now have at least one female/show, commenting on players, tactics, coaches etc although they never disclose which NRL clubs they (the females) played for. Pretty cynical behaviour by the codes IMO.

Imagine Mexted and Marshall doing netball commentaries. No need I guess because none of the netballers have been caught rooting in disabled toilets or "playing away from the family home".

Murray may have enjoyed it!!

On 9/10/2017 at 0:46 PM, porky said:

Watched that "sex tapes" over the weekend...bloody good movie, and laugh,

for "normal"...Hetrosexuals...oops is that politically incorrect speak, these days?

Anyway, I reckon that Sheila,(oops,lady) on horseback in OZ, pre-race (name escapes me), does a good jobarrow-10x10.png !

pulls up the odd good value winnerarrow-10x10.png and enlightens viewers to her un-biased opinion on a horses "look" (in the coat)

Stop criticizing female reporters.If they reported when looking their brilliant best,(legs behind their ears)NO male would be  objecting!