RaceCafe
  • Announcements

• 2Admin2

TAB 0800 Telephone Bet Number - IMPORTANT!!!!   05/16/2017

The Telephone Bet Service ceased in July 2016.    For telephone betting via Touchtone call 0800 10 20 33. The old 0800 number now belongs to a different company who are being bombarded with calls. The TAB Helpline is  0800 102 106
    • 2Admin2

Site Issues Forced Upgrade   08/01/2017

Hi I was forced to do an emergency upgrade to RaceCafe as we were suffering extended outages.  Everything seems OK now.  You will see a few visual issues with colours etc but I we get round to fixing those over the next few days.  The main priority was to get things up and running again. Cheers Admin
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

I'm doing my best here team but let me tell you this is incredibly frustrating and I think this'll definitely be my last comp.

Unfortunately I've got another life, and a substantial business to run.

Clearly I'm not up to this job because I'm too busy so why don't one of you persistent complainers do the scoring yourselves ? You seem to have all the time in the world to remind me every week who took what and where I'm wrong so surely it follows that you should be able to help with the scoring.

Please advise when you're taking over.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I'm doing my best here team but let me tell you this is incredibly frustrating and I think this'll definitely be my last comp.

Unfortunately I've got another life, and a substantial business to run.

Clearly I'm not up to this job because I'm too busy so why don't one of you persistent complainers do the scoring yourselves ? You seem to have all the time in the world to remind me every week who took what and where I'm wrong so surely it follows that you should be able to help with the scoring.

Please advise when you're taking over.

Thanks.

Don't sweat the small stuff Midge. Everyone of us appreciates the comp and the opportunity to take part....your comp, your decision...;)

On 9/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

I have no idea about scoring but reckon I'm still light Midge.

Chautaqua with a joker last week ?

Bimbo and Gordy had the same and went from minus to 82.3 and 104.7.  I was nowhere near that.

Ok, Chataqua with a joker was 110 points, how many did I actually give you and what have I left you short ?

Just give me a net figure that I need to add to your existing score to right the wrongs.

Thanks 

41 minutes ago, Midget said:

Ok, Chataqua with a joker was 110 points, how many did I actually give you and what have I left you short ?

Just give me a net figure that I need to add to your existing score to right the wrongs.

Thanks 

According to your result post ( Sept 18 ) 37.7. so looks about 72. Thanks....;)

This weeks twist is.....

You can only lay at Randwick, and you can lay on any ONE  of the following races, or on all THREE.

R6 Premier Stakes 

R7 Epsom

R8 Metropolitan

All races are for triple points, so you either lay on ONE race only, or you lay on all THREE.

If you lay on all three it's the triple points from each race ADDED together.

If you make a fxxk up and pick any winner it counts as a lost life...I don't need to tell you what happens if you pick two that win.....

Non posters are eliminated.

Good luck to you all.

On 27/09/2017 at 10:06 PM, Midget said:

This weeks twist is.....

You can only lay at Randwick, and you can lay on any ONE  of the following races, or on all THREE.

R6 Premier Stakes 

R7 Epsom

R8 Metropolitan

All races are for triple points, so you either lay on ONE race only, or you lay on all THREE.

If you lay on all three it's the triple points from each race ADDED together.

If you make a fxxk up and pick any winner it counts as a lost life...I don't need to tell you what happens if you pick two that win.....

Non posters are eliminated.

Good luck to you all.

So if we tip all 3 races, but one wins, we get zero and lose a life?   Or would we still get the two that lost added together and a lost life?

1 hour ago, premixer said:

So if we tip all 3 races, but one wins, we get zero and lose a life?   Or would we still get the two that lost added together and a lost life?

Dear oh dear......you will lose 40 for the one that won, but you'll score points for the two that got beat.

Leave the fine print to me, just play the game champ.

The owners of Smedley found that the village idiot had picked him, so they've scratched leaving Dillo without a runner in LGL, however he's labelled Chocante a special in the Metrop today so that's Dillo's lay.

Can I make a special mention of the village idiot, I like to read his rambling rubbish because it fascinates me how a bloke can be so stupid yet keep his job, and he's world class stupid, however today he has covered himself in glory by making what is possibly the most ridiculous written comment ever by declaring that Royal Symphony's win last start was the "run of the spring this far and may remain that after the carnival".

Dillo you are a brain dead imbecile, have you not heard of Winx ? and as for the carnival, really ? we've still got the Everest, Cox Plate, Melbourne Cup etc to go and you label some up and comer as the run of the spring.!!!

Go throw yourself off a tall building FFS, give yourself ten uppercuts first, and poke yourself in the eye with a rusty nail, because you're a fucking embarrassment to the industry.

BTW I'm using a new moniker from today, poundforpound. The other Midget needs his name back :) 

16 minutes ago, Cubes said:

Cubes has lost one life so far .

Meeting 11 at Randwick

Race 7...#12...Savile Row

Cubes are you sure about your rather conservative strategy ?

I know your history, you were without peer in Wall St, but I do think your comatosed tortoise approach to this contest is unlikely to reap any reward. Just saying old mate.