RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

On 10/27/2017 at 1:58 PM, Cubes said:

As we say around here....First In , First Cubed.....

Race 6...Pentathlon #6...Not win

Race 8...It's Somewhat #1...Not win.......we think we are all out of double points joker play but if not we will play now

Race 9...Kaspersky #4...Not Place

Race 9...Seaburge #6...Not Place

Race 10...Wolfe Tone #8...Not win

Fascinatingly enough Cubity was gonna lay Winx for not winningness but with the only option being not placeingness Cubity thought again and got less brave

Good luck to all competitors and Thanks to the organiser and scorer....and of course sponsor

Cubity looks good so far today...5 out of 5 losers

Your concern about CT winning might be prophetic as hasn't he already won? 

Back in Sept it was said "From Saturday week, that's the last Saturday in September the " mercy clause" will kick in and anyone more than 200 points behind the leader will be automatically eliminated."

On 30 September the leader was on 591 with Davey 1 on 366 and Cubes on 4

Everyone else seems to have slept in today (or be running scared :ph34r: ) so the Cubemeister will step up to the ol' proverbial plate and try to smash it out of the ballpark ( or try and sneak through another round anywhoo....)

The sun is shining here at Cube Central , we sold all the produce down the farmers market this morn , and it sure looks like a great day for having a nudge on the geegees

Race 5 @ Flemington ... Coolmore Stud Stakes

Not win...#16...Catchy (probably a bad move laying a Bowman ride )

Not Place...#20...Limestone

Race 7 @ Flemington ... AAMI Victorian Derby

Not win...#3...Astoria

Not Place...#14...Nothing Too Hard

Cubes thinks he has lost about 4 lives so far so not quite sure why we keep getting selected but whilst the moniker keeps appearing on the teamsheet we will give it a crack

Thanks to the organiser and as well to the scorer and as well the sponsor

Good luck to all competitors and also good luck to all 'Cafers who are having a bit of a punt today

OK I will let the leader have last crack at this:

Race 5 @ Flemington ... Coolmore Stud Stakes

Not win...# 1 Trapeze Artist

Not Place...#3 The Mission

Race 7 @ Flemington ... AAMI Victorian Derby

Not win...#12 Greycliffe

Not Place...#4 Eshtiraak

Thanks Davey

You keep mentioning the phrase " chutneyed ".......what does that mean exactly ?

As a fascinating aside.........at boarding school in the Central Districts one of Cubes' teachers favourite drinks was gin , lime and chutney but he was English and from the Cotswolds and we think that is something different altogether ....

1 hour ago, Davey1 said:

1 hour ago, Davey1 said:

OK I will not hold things up - am off to Ellerslie shortly.

Melbourne Cup

8 Bondi Beach

23 Amelie's Star

24 Cismontane

Ellerslie race 8 - Wait A Sec to be first home.

Enjoy the day all.

Thanks Davey

Enjoy your day Davey .

Good Luck on the punt .

Hi everyone ! :) !

Ellerslie Race 8.......Consensus to be the first of the two mentioned runners to cross the line .

Melbourne Cup ....Flemington .

Not to finish in the the first 5......# 14 US Army Ranger , #16 Gallante , #21 Thomas Hobson

Good luck to fellow entrants

Thank you to the organiser , scorer and the sponsor .

Well I will go heeee!!!

I would have thought that all remaining contestants would have chosen Consensus to beat Wait A Sec.

Good track, back right handed and drawn to get a nice run just off the pace as wll as being ridden by a very much in form rider. Loves Ellerslie, won the race two years but only Cubes had the logic to work it out. 

Compared to WAS who was having his first start right handed and needs plenty of give in the ground.

51 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I believe we have a winner, by a process of agonising elimination the man who played the ultra conservative long game has prevailed....unless I hear otherwise the legend of Cafe Cubes is declared the winner.

Go Cubes you good thing...the $500 voucher at HQ is all yours champ.

I hope you throw in a chutney as well as part of the prize.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:20 PM, Cubes said:

You keep mentioning the phrase " chutneyed ".......what does that mean exactly ?

As a fascinating aside.........at boarding school in the Central Districts one of Cubes' teachers favourite drinks was gin , lime and chutney but he was English and from the Cotswolds and we think that is something different altogether ....

...legend!   

And well done on the win! 

Especially well done in managing to get the verminous consensus to do what i could not!!