RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

11 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Not sure mine is right either...only got 30 points for the great Kawi...but I dunno what my score should be either as i am mathematically challenged LOL.

My mistake, gave you double instead of treble, should've been 48 points and that puts you on 293

9 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I have no idea about scoring but reckon I'm still light Midge.

Chautaqua with a joker last week ?

Bimbo and Gordy had the same and went from minus to 82.3 and 104.7.  I was nowhere near that.

Yeah Scooby, I'm confused...that's why I'm asking....:rolleyes:

Just now, Ohokaman said:

Yeah Scooby, I'm confused...that's why I'm asking....:rolleyes:

Thats why I always tried to get someone to do the scoring as everyone is never 100% correct or happy... but its all fun and games and that should remain the spirit, its a fun comp.

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Bimbo and Gordy had the same and went from minus to 82.3 and 104.7.  I was nowhere near that.

They played Winx as well according to my notes 

I'm doing my best here team but let me tell you this is incredibly frustrating and I think this'll definitely be my last comp.

Unfortunately I've got another life, and a substantial business to run.

Clearly I'm not up to this job because I'm too busy so why don't one of you persistent complainers do the scoring yourselves ? You seem to have all the time in the world to remind me every week who took what and where I'm wrong so surely it follows that you should be able to help with the scoring.

Please advise when you're taking over.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I'm doing my best here team but let me tell you this is incredibly frustrating and I think this'll definitely be my last comp.

Unfortunately I've got another life, and a substantial business to run.

Clearly I'm not up to this job because I'm too busy so why don't one of you persistent complainers do the scoring yourselves ? You seem to have all the time in the world to remind me every week who took what and where I'm wrong so surely it follows that you should be able to help with the scoring.

Please advise when you're taking over.

Thanks.

Don't sweat the small stuff Midge. Everyone of us appreciates the comp and the opportunity to take part....your comp, your decision...;)

On 9/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

Ok, Chataqua with a joker was 110 points, how many did I actually give you and what have I left you short ?

Just give me a net figure that I need to add to your existing score to right the wrongs.

Thanks 

41 minutes ago, Midget said:

Ok, Chataqua with a joker was 110 points, how many did I actually give you and what have I left you short ?

Just give me a net figure that I need to add to your existing score to right the wrongs.

Thanks 

According to your result post ( Sept 18 ) 37.7. so looks about 72. Thanks....;)

This weeks twist is.....

You can only lay at Randwick, and you can lay on any ONE  of the following races, or on all THREE.

R6 Premier Stakes 

R7 Epsom

R8 Metropolitan

All races are for triple points, so you either lay on ONE race only, or you lay on all THREE.

If you lay on all three it's the triple points from each race ADDED together.

If you make a fxxk up and pick any winner it counts as a lost life...I don't need to tell you what happens if you pick two that win.....

Non posters are eliminated.

Good luck to you all.

On 27/09/2017 at 10:06 PM, Midget said:

This weeks twist is.....

You can only lay at Randwick, and you can lay on any ONE  of the following races, or on all THREE.

R6 Premier Stakes 

R7 Epsom

R8 Metropolitan

All races are for triple points, so you either lay on ONE race only, or you lay on all THREE.

If you lay on all three it's the triple points from each race ADDED together.

If you make a fxxk up and pick any winner it counts as a lost life...I don't need to tell you what happens if you pick two that win.....

Non posters are eliminated.

Good luck to you all.

So if we tip all 3 races, but one wins, we get zero and lose a life?   Or would we still get the two that lost added together and a lost life?