RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

9 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

M4 Race 9 #1 Kawi  into Labour

I believe you are gone. Nice try though. 

Posted September 11

Quick preliminary update.

Chutneyed this week because they took the twist on Amanoodlad, or like me they picked two winners.

Catalano

Chelseacol

The Crucible

Tonkatime 

Mr Zim

Midget

Hesi

Vanturk

Diver Dan

N1mue

Brown Fox

3 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

Thanks for clarifying Rdytdy.  While we're trainspotting let's not forget that you lost a life in week 2 for picking in a non group race in Australia.  You say that you went on to Dillo's best bet but that was subsequently changed by Midget - see below.  

Those who did not post ( ) were given Dillo's BB....that in turn gave them 13.3 points added on when clearly the rules posted by me on day 1 say "I want to lighten my workload so if you don't post on time you lose a life".

As I did post therefore there is no lost life. The race and horse I selected was treated as a scratching which was transferred onto Dillo's best bet which of course finished second. :)     

4 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

The race and horse I selected was treated as a scratching which was transferred onto Dillo's best bet which of course finished second. :)     

Yeah I don't think that's what happened because your score went up by more than the 13.3 points for Dillo's best bet.  But I'm out so I should leave well enough alone.  Good luck.

I Have not Lost any Lives

Meeting 4

Hastings

Race 7 Horse 1 Belle Du Nord

Thanks Midget. Hey, thought last week we had to use Joker, which most did, but see some are using him today. Did we get 2 Jokers?

33 minutes ago, Pottsie said:

I Have not Lost any Lives

Meeting 4

Hastings

Race 7 Horse 1 Belle Du Nord

Thanks Midget. Hey, thought last week we had to use Joker, which most did, but see some are using him today. Did we get 2 Jokers?

No, they can't read 

Rosehill r7 #2 Menari

Definitely the best 3 year old colt at the moment but sometimes the best horse in the race doesn't always win (I had 6K on Pierro to win the Caulfield Guineas. He was ridden 4 wide the trip by Nash in an 8 horse field and got pipped by All Too Hard on the post!). 

If Menari had drawn a decent barrier then he'd probably be odds on and win but he hasn't and this is a hot field. They'll be white hot pressure from everywhere and he's yet to salute at 1400m so I reckon he's vulnerable today.

No lives lost.

Cheers short stuff B)

50 minutes ago, Insider said:

No lives lost

Hawkes Bay Race 9 No 14 Volpe Veloce

Where's your election multi chicken heart :) 

All year you've been bleating about National getting a beating by the loony lefties and shallow Taxinda....now you won't lay the blue.....shame on you