RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

2 hours ago, Midget said:

Isn't he marvellous though ? just an absolute gem.

Seventy years old. 27 million column inches written, 238,461 lies told, he's at his desk seven days a week ( when he's not on the turps ), and he can still take the shorts every week but never trouble the score keeper.

No wonder the NZRB gave him a job earlier in the year.

Do you think CT / Tommo could be Dillo's love child ? They seem to have an identical skill set :) 

What about Ernie short stuff?

Fancy picking the best 2 year old colt in the country last week and the best 3 year old filly in the country this week?

Clearly he was on a suicide mission! :lol::P

On 9/16/2017 at 4:43 AM, CT said:

How good was that?!

This boy definitely has some talent although Caulfield will be a completely different ball game. :ph34r:

IMG_5853.JPG

Isn't it strange how mug punters love to post the winning tickets... what about all the losing ones too...we never get to see you skiting about those ones...

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Isn't it strange how mug punters love to post the winning tickets... what about all the losing ones too...we never get to see you skiting about those ones...

That fact that you've responded to my post indicates that you're interested otherwise why would you have responded? :blink:

And I didn't have any losing tickets yesterday Leigh so no losing tickets to post. :P

Just now, CT said:

That fact that you've responded to my post indicates that you're interested otherwise why would you have responded? :blink:

And I didn't have any losing tickets yesterday Leigh so no losing tickets to post. :P

Yesterday maybe... but what about all the other losing days....I am not even remotely interested...sorry... just think you are an attention seeker.

7 hours ago, CT said:

What about Ernie short stuff?

Fancy picking the best 2 year old colt in the country last week and the best 3 year old filly in the country this week?

Clearly he was on a suicide mission! :lol::P

As I stated Horsestopper, I'll leave picking losers to you - I'm into winners ! :) 

Yesterday maybe... but what about all the other losing days....I am not even remotely interested...sorry... just think you are an attention seeker.

I'm just someone who enjoys thoroughbred racing who likes to contribute in a public forum which is what this is designed for Leigh.

Ernie mentioned he won the first 4 yesterday in this thread also but no mention of him skiting?

Why the inconsistency?

I'm happy that Ernie won the first 4 which is why I liked his post. Why can't you be happy for the punters to get a win?

I'm sure there are a lot of people interested in what I choose to bet on which is the reason why the internet traffic increases when I post.

You unhappy you picked Redzel yesterday? 

2 hours ago, CT said:

I'm just someone who enjoys thoroughbred racing who likes to contribute in a public forum which is what this is designed for Leigh.

Ernie mentioned he won the first 4 yesterday in this thread also but no mention of him skiting?

Why the inconsistency?

I'm happy that Ernie won the first 4 which is why I liked his post. Why can't you be happy for the punters to get a win?

I'm sure there are a lot of people interested in what I choose to bet on which is the reason why the internet traffic increases when I post.

You unhappy you picked Redzel yesterday? 

The traffic does always increase when you post.....that's true......as they head in the other direction.

Why are you always such a blistered penis,  just stop being a tosser and blend in instead of being a scabby knob end.

I note you boasted prior that you'd be having a "business class airfare" on that thing you backed. Turns out you had a poxy $400 on it.

Were you flying from Hokitika to Greymouth ?

7 minutes ago, Midget said:

The traffic does always increase when you post.....that's true......as they head in the other direction.

Why are you always such a blistered penis,  just stop being a tosser and blend in instead of being a scabby knob end.

I note you boasted prior that you'd be having a "business class airfare" on that thing you backed. Turns out you had a poxy $400 on it.

Were you flying from Hokitika to Greymouth ?

Lighten up short stuff.

Funny you should mention Hokitika. I'll be there in the next few weeks after the Spring Carnival. 

Are they all midgets with a short person complex like you in that part of the world? :lol::P

13 minutes ago, turny said:

Chris  are you going to  the Cox Plate?

Hey Tom, yes I got my ticket the other day.

I wouldn't be surprised if they retired the great mare after the race so might be the last chance you get to see her race.

Looking forward to it.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:43 PM, CT said:

How good was that?!

This boy definitely has some talent although Caulfield will be a completely different ball game. :ph34r:

IMG_5853.JPG

Stunning win alright. Could not win after being smacked into the fence twice but good horses can do special things.....;)

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/137376/'Freakish'-Royal-Symphony-remains-unbeaten-

24 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Stunning win alright. Could not win after being smacked into the fence twice but good horses can do special things.....;)

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/137376/'Freakish'-Royal-Symphony-remains-unbeaten-

Only just watched the replay now, and wow what a run.   

God I love the Spring racing! Cant wait to get over there and see some of these superstars in the flesh.

48 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Was a bit "Lonhroesque" the way he was boxed in, knocked around and still found a way to get up and win! 

It'll be a different story in the Guineas though Ohokaman. 

He won't have the luxury of a nice long straight like he did on Saturday if he gets into trouble at Caulfield! :ph34r::o

37 minutes ago, premixer said:

Only just watched the replay now, and wow what a run.   

God I love the Spring racing! Cant wait to get over there and see some of these superstars in the flesh.

Indeed! Not sure if you've been to The Valley before but the course is an experience in itself. There's no other course like it where you can get so close to the horses. B)

59 minutes ago, CT said:

Was a bit "Lonhroesque" the way he was boxed in, knocked around and still found a way to get up and win! 

He won't have the luxury of a nice long straight like he did on Saturday if he gets into trouble at Caulfield! :ph34r::o

True. Caulfield very different. He will have to be out and closer on the turn. Explosive turn of foot though....;)

2 hours ago, CT said:

Did we see the Melbourne Cup winner too...? How good was Almandin, 61kg and all....??! Only 56.5kg in the Cup......;)

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Did we see the Melbourne Cup winner too...? How good was Almandin, 61kg and all....??! Only 56.5kg in the Cup......;)

Very impressive! Olly reckons he's going better than last year! 

In his favour is that he's had the "Royal Lloyd Williams treatment" with very few starts and only one race in mind.

With them changing the rules recently though regarding rehandicapping for the Caulfield Cup winners Lloyd might be wanting to squeeze another Cup out of him before the main event.

Murray will be hoping not! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Try chester race course in the u.k right in the middle of Chester as close to the action as m.v, better atmosphere, old roman ruins around the outside of it, best small racecourse I've been to, full of history, first races run there  in the 1530's

And one of the few racecourses where the best view is actually standing outside on the road looking down.

3 hours ago, CT said:

Indeed! Not sure if you've been to The Valley before but the course is an experience in itself. There's no other course like it where you can get so close to the horses. B)

Very similar to sitting in the members stand at the old Hutt Park Trots. Those were the days.

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Try chester race course in the u.k right in the middle of Chester as close to the action as m.v, better atmosphere, old roman ruins around the outside of it, best small racecourse I've been to, full of history, first races run there  in the 1530's

Shortest straight in the UK, and the Chester Vase is a pretty good Derby trial too.

Ok, update after Saturday.

Notes to consider.

If you didn't post I took 40 points off you.

Any non posters from this week are automatically eliminated.

I've reconciled those who laid two horses, Winx being one, and she cost you 40 points and a life.

Please correct my many mistakes for me, politely. There'll be plenty, I can't even remember who's lost a life now.

Can someone with more spare time than me advise who's get two lives left and who's got one ( don't forget Amanoodlad was instant elimination )

From Saturday week, that's the last Saturday in September the " mercy clause" will kick in and anyone more than 200 points behind the leader will be automatically eliminated.

I'm going to do another similar comp over Melbourne and CHCH cup weeks, a shorty over two weeks called ' King Of The Spring ', with a slightly smaller prize, so you'll get another chance to have fun soon enough.

D. Burrow 334.8   (  sensational change in strategy here, this poster used to play the game like a girl, now he's got balls !!! )

Turny 318.1 ( did you play your joker mate ? I can't find a record of it )

Premixer 276.9

Scooby 244.2

Taaxi 241.4

Tasman Man 237.6  ( make that a triple cheeseburger combo with large fries )

Insider 237.44 ( playing like a pussy after a bold start, I knew it wouldn't last ).

Steveh 236.2

Black Kirrama 236.5

Southland 228.5

CT 216.2 

Ivanthegreat 216.2

Porky 192.7

Dtab 179.8

Nick 172

Peter Harrop 160.53

Davey 127.2

Redrew 102.7

Shane McAlister 90

Pottsie 79.2

Fostermd 65.9

Newmarket 64.4

Sighted 61.3

Dillo 46.2

Ohokoman 37.7

Mainland Rookie 34.2

Rdytdy 32.1

Napier 25.9

Sayer 11.6

Huey -2.9

Wrinkles -16.3

Gordy -17.3

Cubes -24 ( c'mon Wall St money man, lift your game )

Mr Gee -24

Talk -36.6

Bimbo -46.7

Tauhei Notts -62