RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

Moonee Valley r5 #7 Houtzen

Russian Revolution primed to win this fresh up for the Snowdens after 2 good trials.

The filly is swimming with the big boys now and I reckon she's a false favourite. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, CT said:

Moonee Valley r5 #7 Houtzen

Russian Revolution primed to win this fresh up for the Snowdens after 2 good trials.

The filly is swimming with the big boys now and I reckon she's a false favourite. :ph34r:

Get on now everyone! Saw Toby at golf on Thursday and apart from saying how freezing cold it was in Melb, Houtzen is stronger now and is ready to run a big one. The Moir is probably the better race for her but don't be surprised if she wins today - especially now that Russian Rev is CT's tip ! :)

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Get on now everyone! Saw Toby at golf on Thursday and apart from saying how freezing cold it was in Melb, Houtzen is stronger now and is ready to run a big one. The Moir is probably the better race for her but don't be surprised if she wins today - especially now that Russian Rev is CT's tip ! :)

I'd be more worried about your lay Ernie. :P

Menari won easily fresh up with the world on his back and is the horse to beat in the Run To The Rose. 

May the best man win!! :D