RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

1 minute ago, CT said:

Hastings r7 #15 Volpe Veloce

I'm pickin Kawi to win this one keeping his unbeaten record on the track.

I'll play my joker too please short stuff. ;)

Oh no....you're like a fucking antibiotic resistant STD, just when I think you've disappeared forever you pop back up again.

Cubity doesn't really understand the rules.............check

Cubes' horse ran last at Ashburton yesterday and he is quite disillusioned with the racing @ mom.....check

Heard on the mumblevine that that HQ restaurant is good....check

If Mrs Cubes gets wiff of a restaurant voucher she and bestie Shazza will blow the lot on champers....check

Race 7...Hastings....Hawkes' Bay....about 3:50 p.m....#13...Coldplay

16 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:
On 9/1/2017 at 9:02 AM, Catalano said:

Well it has to be Kawi and I'll play the joker please.

Meeting Number and Horse's Name and Tab Number Please.

M4 r7 no. 1 Kawi joker please

Unlike the Trackside common potatoes I think the Tarzino is a pretty average field, but I like Sofia Rosa so I'll have to lay one of the faves, however Kawi is a chance in a field this bad so I'm laying Volpe Veloce and I'm playing my joker on her.

I may as well lay Winx too, if ever she's going to get chutneyed it'll be today.

3 hours ago, Midget said:

Unlike the Trackside common potatoes I think the Tarzino is a pretty average field, but I like Sofia Rosa so I'll have to lay one of the faves, however Kawi is a chance in a field this bad so I'm laying Volpe Veloce and I'm playing my joker on her.

I may as well lay Winx too, if ever she's going to get chutneyed it'll be today.

1 minute ago, Midget said:

You're nearly all in the money....good old Kawi, the custard....he's delivered again 

I hope you will be as generous to those who laid the favourite and not the poofter Midge.....;)

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I hope you will be as generous to those who laid the favourite and not the poofter Midge.....;)

I laid the fave and played my joker on it......I reckon it's over rated that Volpe Veloce and it's got a wet track action so despite what they say it had every chance today.

I've now got Winx.......I'm about to get it up the chutney I think.....one big winner now one rather painful reality check coming up....

4 hours ago, Midget said:

It shouldn't be a Group One. It's a conditionings race. Nothing more. It should be rated as a Group Three or Two at best. Put up the same money though. 

3 hours ago, Midget said:

I laid the fave and played my joker on it......I reckon it's over rated that Volpe Veloce and it's got a wet track action so despite what they say it had every chance today.

I've now got Winx.......I'm about to get it up the chutney I think.....one big winner now one rather painful reality check coming up....

Just for you Midge.....never give up on a Champion.....;)

17 minutes ago, Trump said:

As soon as the Horsestopper picked Kawi I knew we were on a loser ! Classic ! :)

Settle down Ernie.

Kawi actually ran a pretty good race only a length and a half off the top 3. ;)

Short stuff's selection finished in excess of 2 lengths in arears of mine but at least he had the balls to pick a winner and a lay. :lol:

8 hours ago, Midget said:

Hughie looks like he enjoyed this one...lost his whip too...she still ran her last 600m in 33.10 without it.....;)

IMG_2525.JPG