RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Winston.... he's a doozie...

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well because he has a full time job, that is greatly reduced, "quote what the officials said, it was worth $28 a week" would Winnie risk everything for the price of a packet of fags?

yes tom he may well have known BUT if a fool wants to give you extra wouldn't you take it?

I had a boss while driving taxi's. we were paid 60/40  but she also gave me another pay packet with an hourly rate.

yep 2 pay packets.. thought that was  a great job until she woke up and yes I got to keep the money and did not have to pay it back.

and like Winston I currently am di=ng an over payment on a benefit.. am paying $20 per week (between me and wife) but the amount keeps inceasing instead of being deducted

from a $3,000 debt it is now $7,000 and winz don't mind because I am paying it off.. worries the shit out of us owing that, 

some thing to do with wife not putting in her wage sheets, which is hard when the company she works for don't always give her one.

just a couple of views on the affaire.

6 minutes ago, final luca said:

I can not tell you who the nz first canadate is, all I can remember is , it is a female... and that I do have a problem with. :) they all belong in the kitchen. :)

a couple of things about politics, that don't belong... religion and woman  don't mix.

Mark Patterson is the Nz first candidate for Clutha Southland. I believe he sought the Clutha Southland nomination for the national party after Bill English went list only. 

11 hours ago, chevy86 said:

How serendipitous if Todd Barclay turns out to be the leaker!!!

I can asure you this todd never leaked.. my guess is and it would not surprise me is  ms Dickson leaked it. I know her and find her an okay type,

but I wouldn't put it across her being pissed off when she found out about the rcordings, I guess in some ways I would as well,

either that or some one within clutha southland national party  electrol  committees ceo that have also resigned have done so.. this rcording    affair was reported down this way long befor it became national news.with several chairpersons resigning , and  ms Dickson  trouble.. all national have done is try and cover up the hole thing.. without the public knowledge.

that is why it was leaked.. because the person or persons that leaked it wanted the people to know the facts.

21 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

Mark Patterson is the Nz first candidate for Clutha Southland. I believe he sought the Clutha Southland nomination for the national party after Bill English went list only. 

well I guess he isn't female then... most likely saw his name somewhere but had for gotten .. also in gore Mataura area  not  a lot of boards up from 

any party,

10 hours ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

National super for someone married for the year ended 31 March 2017 was $17,446.  For a single person living alone the amount was $21,176.  That is $73 per week not $28.  Even at the maximum tax rate the extra amount after tax would be almost $50 a week or $100 per fortnight.  

He would have known all right and if someone else had done it he would be screeching for blood.  

Sauce for the goose

Dead right - he spends so much time campaigning for retired people he must know this stuff inside out. And if he doesn't it shows he doesn't really pay attention to the details.

He needs to cop this sweet and come clean - he loves throwing mud in reverse.

Btw - I don't doubt he wasn't intending to rip the super off - but its careless and a worthy news story whether he likes it or not.

I tend to agree with a recent "Twitter" comment that if our GSCB is so efficiently spying on us all, it can't be too hard for them to find out who leaked this and all can be revealed? I'm just not sure who would initiate this and how hard they would try in this instance as they all seem hell bent on getting rid of Winston but given the nature of the obvious breach of privacy I would consider the exercise worthy.

Regardless of what Bill English is saying and how sick he is of hearing it, it will almost certainly be Winston who determines which major party takes the lead in the next government.

Disclosure: I am sick of the arrogance now being shown by almost all National politicians and equally can't bear the thought of Labour stuffing up the progress we have made in recent times, so my party vote will go to NZ First to hopefully be some form of steadying influence (handbrake) on whichever side takes the lead after post election negotiations.

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes, keep the bastards honest, suddenly there seems to be a shit load of money to give away by the two big parties I can't decide which one I hate more....so Winston will get my vote to put a spanner in the works.

There is a shit load of money....thanks to National housekeeping. This lolly scramble just turns into a "tit for tat, where can we get votes" and it's clear Labour will promise anything to anyone to get theirs.  There are enough idiots out there who will get sucked in.

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes I agree re labour, but there are plenty of bludgers, students and dizzy young people wanting something for nothing that jacinda appeals to, that's the scary thing.

Don't often agree with Smalley, but sensible this time....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11913703

14 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well because he has a full time job, that is greatly reduced, "quote what the officials said, it was worth $28 a week" would Winnie risk everything for the price of a packet of fags?

Those are not opinions they are facts(about what superannuitants receive)  - unless his income tax rate is 66% it is simply not possible that he would only have got $28 extra if he was on the single rate(for the 2017 year at least)

they do not means test the pension and accordingly whether he is in a high paying job is totally irrelevant to the extra money he would have received

Just remember he is a politician and they(of all colours) can be economic with the truth 

16 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Probably! He insists he was a lawyer but didn't read what he was signing !! Forget about who leaked what, he made a fuck-up. Been sorted, let's move on. The only person who will keep this alive will be Winston.

5 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well no he didn't make a fuck up who ever processed the form fucked up, I hope they release the original form to put it to bed. You Winston haters are desperate.... But get ready..  ..he is coming one way or another 

incorrect winston made the mistake as a lawyer what would he tell his clients  check documents before signing how could the person processing the the form stuff up they only input the what the form says

On 8/29/2017 at 1:44 PM, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

At the time he claimed the pension he would have had to make a declaration as to his(relationship) status.  If he was in a relationship with this lady at the time then he has made a false declaration.  No good him blaming the IRD or MSD or the National Party or saying it was an innocent mistake.  If one of us common people did it we would have the book thrown at us.

As for saying he didn't know he has been flogging the Grey Power thing for years - highly unlikely he would not have known the differences in amount that single and married pensioners receive.

He is desperately trying swing the focus onto the source of the leak(it will not be IRD you can be pretty sure of that - they monitor very closely the records of prominent people and accessing things you are not entitled to is a immediate sacking offence) but at the end of the day he is the one who got the dosh.

I see on the Herald website he is saying the National Party knew he had been overpaid before he did -  yeah right Winnie remind me who's bank account it went into again?

Besides which if it was a National MP who got extra super he would be screaming blue murder

I reckon this is another Owen Glenn situation and it is going to be interesting to see how it plays out and the effect it has on the election.

agree tom why would he want the pension how much a year does he get already 160 plus large ones

6 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That's what the issue is apparently, documents filled correctly but who ever processed it after the fact put single not defacto, it happens, I don't think someone on $190 grand a year would diddle a small amount like that with the repercussions it would present if discovered. I will eat my words if proven wrong but it makes no sense at all.

thanks but did he have to resubmit his details in the last seven years

30 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well no he didn't make a fuck up who ever processed the form fucked up, I hope they release the original form to put it to bed. You Winston haters are desperate.... But get ready..  ..he is coming one way or another 

I'm not a Winston hater but I get a dozen emails a day from NZ First (Winston) complaining or giving negative comments on anything and everything any opposing politician says. Gets a little tedious after a while given that you can write his actual successes on the back of a cigarette packet.

7 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That's what the issue is apparently, documents filled correctly but who ever processed it after the fact put single not defacto, it happens, I don't think someone on $190 grand a year would diddle a small amount like that with the repercussions it would present if discovered. I will eat my words if proven wrong but it makes no sense at all.

umm did the person filling out the form tell him the amounts he would recieve re se single etc

55 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

If something is leaked the privacy waiver is by passed and that amount $28 was quoted by mike hoskins as part of the leaked info, and that sawn off prick is no fan of Winston!

I agree with what you say. I thought you were inferring that winz had made a public statement in relation to the amount of the overpayment. Thanks for clarifying. 

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Would you notice $28 a week if you were on $190,00? I wouldn't, he paid it back immediately and that was weeks ago, hardly matiria turai league, that bitch hasn't even paid a penny back. I can't see the benefit of ripping off the system for such a meagre amount, let's see how it plays out, bill English is not exactly squeaky clean himself and he is lauded for a $90 billion debt and selling nz down the river with john key who is the cleverest fucker in my opinion for departing when he did.

it wasnt 28 a week  plus it comes in 2 separate payments

35 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

You haven't read the posts properly. Winz asks people regularly to confirm their relationship status and their living circumstances.  This is not a one off item and it is hard to believe Winz repeatedly made the same mistake. If Winnie wants to clear his name he should authorise Winz to release the original and subsequent applications and declarations.

4 minutes ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

You haven't read the posts properly. Winz asks people regularly to confirm their relationship status and their living circumstances.  This is not a one off item and it is hard to believe Winz repeatedly made the same mistake. 

I don't believe the above statement!

WINZ has never ever contacted me to question my relationship status since I have had my gold card and been collecting the money. 

You would think that someone in my position would be questioned every year given my record in the marital stakes!

Just read a blog on the internet from a well known journalist .  Here are a couple of quotes "whats happened to Winston is deplorable,disgusting and actually downright dangerous for our democracy. If you've ever found yourself subject to the state improperly exercising powers over you.....      3rd term government who"ve chosen to weaponized the petty tyranny of state apparatii and surveillance/oversight in a bid to try and significantly impact the outcome of this years general election..".       A bit of a read but basically it said that certain members of the media and political parties are deliberately not portraying this in a fair and balanced way.  ....as if anyone believed that was possible anyway. 

The thing I found interesting about what seems to be a storm in a teacup, is that the writer said the timing of this story is deliberate, and designed to deflect from what is a real scandal involving the National party waiting in the wings ,and soon to be exposed.