RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MTH

P Harris back training

18 hours ago, napier said:

Who is financing him this time ??

Who is his training partner ??

Bit of a pointed comment isn't it?

Paul Harris and his father before him has been a great supporter of many South Island clubs and whilst he may have had his ups and downs it is good to see him back having another go.

Good luck Paul

2 hours ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

Bit of a pointed comment isn't it?

Paul Harris and his father before him has been a great supporter of many South Island clubs and whilst he may have had his ups and downs it is good to see him back having another go.

Good luck Paul

Take it how you want Tom.

Two genuine questions have been asked by me.....have had an answer to one of them so thanks to Mardy.

Im still looking forward to an answer for the second one - as im sure many others are !!!!

Being a great supporter to many clubs in the south island has nothing to do with my post..............Joe Karam is a great supporter of David Bain  :-)

1 hour ago, turny said:

Not your business Napier - good luck to Paul - a good guy and I wish him well - take a positive view - racing needs a go getter

Turny - why is it not my business to ask a simple question ??

13 hours ago, napier said:

Turny - why is it not my business to ask a simple question ??

To put it another way Napier

what business of yours is it who is financing him ?

If you have an interest probably better to declare it when you come on a public forum asking such questions..

There is many ways a person can be financing themselves:

• Lotto
  • Got an massive all up to win.  Had Cronulla/Leicester/Chicago Cubs/Ireland to beat ABs/Lions drawn series to come in.
  • Importing some of South America's finest exports
  • An inheritance
  • Mum and Dad bank
  • Married well
  • Got a sugar daddy
  • Selling unlimited quantities of whitebait.

As long as you get up once more than you went down you will be alright :-)

Racing and this forum is littered with people that have been broke.  Myself included, moral building!!

I love this racing rule; Rule 303 (f) requires a Class A trainer to be ‘financially sound and of good character', how many people fall this :-)

17 minutes ago, Wannabearacecafer said:

Kenny Moore is a well-established business man in Canterbury. I think that is your answer Napier. 

Paul done the crime and he has done the time, I wish he and Kenny all best!

Thanks Wannabearacecafer for your civil answer :-)

37 minutes ago, Double R said:

Hi Napier,

There is a very good story in this mornings Waikato Times about Paul Harris, including his frank explanation of what went on in 2013.

Cheers.

Robert.

Hi Robert

just read that in our local rag over a coffee - thought it was a good read. Nothing wrong with second chances if people learnt from the first one.

Col

12 hours ago, Double R said:

Hi Napier,

There is a very good story in this mornings Waikato Times about Paul Harris, including his frank explanation of what went on in 2013.

Cheers.

Robert.

Thanks Double R...

Interesting story.....plenty of gaps in there though that would make a good story a "must read" story.

How did their runner go today do you know ??

5 hours ago, napier said:

Thanks Double R...

Interesting story.....plenty of gaps in there though that would make a good story a "must read" story.

How did their runner go today do you know ??

Leave the guy alone he has done his time he deserves another chance and does not need the knives out for him by nobodies like yourself...please stop posting unless you have something positive to say about the guy...thanks....its obvious you don't like him or have some personal issue with him...