RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Does Monday get any better ?

Sanchez and Aurier seem done deals for them.They are a good side albeit I can see some pressure building around wages over next season or two.

They will improve and have a good season by their standards - 4th i reckon once they put CL behind them at end of Group stage and can concentrate on PremiershipB)

Nice game for them this weekend to get home run going you would think - but the Wembley factor is going to make this season much harder than last.

Well another nice Monday - Chelsea way too good for the Toffees (although even I can be even handed enough to note they didn't turn up after a tough week of games and travel).

Arsenal being Arsenal - although much earlier in the season than normally - how did Wenger get another year ???

And Spuds getting stitched up in injury time.

Carefree !

12 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Well another nice Monday - Chelsea way too good for the Toffees (although even I can be even handed enough to note they didn't turn up after a tough week of games and travel).

Arsenal being Arsenal - although much earlier in the season than normally - how did Wenger get another year ???

And Spuds getting stitched up in injury time.

Carefree !

You'll be sending Mr Wood a bottle of something nice then Col.....;)