RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TJA

breeding season

With the new breeding season about to begin, and all this new money being paid out in stakes, I am sure we have all got the mares off the hills and decided its time to get into it again.

SO....... I thought we might have a look at the stallions available this year. Personally, I think the choice gets better (and harder each year).

Lets assume breeding to race. if its sales then Bettors, Art M, Some Beach, Am Ideal and a few others are the only way to go. But to race, the choices are wide reaching.

Lets look for positive comments about stallions. Great attributes of young stock you have. Your thoughts on who might make it. Trainers comments. anything positive

Personally, I really think Sportswriter is the real deal. His young stock look amazing. And I am a big fan of Shadow play, great lookers and cool to work with. Give them a little time and  think they will repay us.

Who would you choose, Auckland Reactor, Sir Lincoln, Gold Ace, Cheddar or Changover??

So much choice..

For sons of CC I would look at Alta Christiano or Raging Bull. Gotta Go Cullect if he was to stand. All three have great maternal families. 

I like breeding something quite different but there is a lack of variety of sire lines in NZ as opposed to Aussie. Wally Walton , Totally Ruthlesss and Sting Lika Bee fly the flag for Big Towner"s line.

Gotta Go Cullect is standing in Qld at great value of $1000 for a horse I agree has a  great maternal family. The others I think in the breed to race category worth considering are Highview Tommy in NZ, Follow the Stars and Fly Like an Eagle, with these two standing in WA. 

Shady Shark Hanover is good value and starting to get some horses racing now. One of his progeny a  3 year old filly went 1.55 last night.

On 21/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, Taku Umanga said:

Got a Village Jasper mare I'd love to send to Cheddar but finances don't allow it this time around - Panspacificflight is being considered with the POLF service fee.

Feel the same pain here. Tax breaks are in June unless you GST registered and that's only 15 percent .

Do like your choice in Panpacificflight.

On 11/26/2017 at 0:00 PM, 2Piper said:

Feel the same pain here. Tax breaks are in June unless you GST registered and that's only 15 percent .

Do like your choice in Panpacificflight.

Emailed the stud a week ago ..... still awaiting a reply! :angry:

On 11/27/2017 at 3:13 PM, Taku Umanga said:

Emailed the stud a week ago ..... still awaiting a reply! :angry:

Have you heard back from the Macca team @Taku Umanga? Can supply you with a mobile number as I know they would only be too happy to help.