RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
BackPoonDrinkGoon

Mayweather v McGregor

Unbelievable amount of money coming in for Mcgregor on betfair. 6ish into 4.3 currently and 26+ mill matched. Personally I thought the 1.16 for mayweather was a steal but starting to get worried now. Have got some decent collects on mayweather K.O. No way the fight lives up to the hype but this avalanche of $ for McGregor has got me a bit more excited for it. Thoughts?

This is a freak show, much the same as Ali and the Japanese wrestler.  Myself, will not waste my money taking the sideshow, but having said that, there is an opportunity to make some money. For mine, Mayweather  wins easily assuming they are using Queensbury rules, that is, normal rules for boxing, and the more rounds the better for Mayweather. Is it, 10 or 12 rounds?. My opinion is, Mayweather will make a mess of McGregor.

13 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Unbelievable amount of money coming in for Mcgregor on betfair. 6ish into 4.3 currently and 26+ mill matched. Personally I thought the 1.16 for mayweather was a steal but starting to get worried now. Have got some decent collects on mayweather K.O. No way the fight lives up to the hype but this avalanche of $ for McGregor has got me a bit more excited for it. Thoughts?

Irish people aren't that good with $  - I'd be relaxed :ph34r: