RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Hayley Nicole R4 tonight

I know this is a very nice horse and has been going good races.

But - is anyone convinced $1.75 FF from barrier 7 in a junior drivers race is any value at all ??

I'm not much of a harness guy anymore but I saw 4,10,11 as pretty useful animals who could easily win...

I agree , seems really short in a race with a few chances and the Junior element has to be taken into account.

However, the TAB are not noted for having any balls............ I mean in the Rabbitoh's v Warriors game you can get odds of $141:1 for no try in the match ( WTF ) even thou the Warriors are part of the equation two teams playing for 80 min without a try. ............Yeah Right ??

I'll give you $500 :1

Hayley nichol did run a 1.56 MR last start and did get pushed 4 wide when improving from the rear. Bit short odds ff but tote 3.50 more realistic but even without owner/trainer should win r60 JD race .If its wet should put lengths on this field .

6 minutes ago, john legend said:

Hayley nichol did run a 1.56 MR last start and did get pushed 4 wide when improving from the rear. Bit short odds ff but tote 3.50 more realistic but even without owner/trainer should win r60 JD race .If its wet should put lengths on this field .

Its more likely to get sunburnt tonight than wet - its a stunning day.

Totally agree the last run was excellent. But juniors and draw means I couldn't back it at $1.75

As opposed to the "value" the TAB normally gives?

Gutless wonders bring the industry lower and lower every day. They get huge amounts of information and set extremely weak poor markets and then still dont let lots of people have a decent bet. Road to ruin and they are partly to blame.

8 minutes ago, Shad said:

Black art paid at pittance on form and Leigh majors div should have been double what it was.

Black Art was supposedly very heavily backed, so you might have to consider the opening price. Most of them are way under priced.

56 minutes ago, Sickopunter said:

Black Art was supposedly very heavily backed, so you might have to consider the opening price. Most of them are way under priced.

Only took it in pick comp, and had it last 3 starts, you could hardly say it had showed much, and not to worry i wouldn't have backed it had i seen its price, and the other div was a shocker i thought.Guess there is no money in pools.

3 hours ago, Shad said:

Only took it in pick comp, and had it last 3 starts, you could hardly say it had showed much, and not to worry i wouldn't have backed it had i seen its price, and the other div was a shocker i thought.Guess there is no money in pools.

Money in the pools makes no difference.

18 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

I agree , seems really short in a race with a few chances and the Junior element has to be taken into account.

However, the TAB are not noted for having any balls............ I mean in the Rabbitoh's v Warriors game you can get odds of $141:1 for no try in the match ( WTF ) even thou the Warriors are part of the equation two teams playing for 80 min without a try. ............Yeah Right ??

I'll give you $500 :1

There were ONLY 8 TRIES and two players had the audacity to score twice.

2 hours ago, MisterEd said:

What are you talking about!!! Leigh Major opened at more than $40.00.  

That would have been a fair price, if fixed div, there is some very odd odds for a long time. Think they make them up to suit themselves.

I t

23 hours ago, MisterEd said:

What are you talking about!!! Leigh Major opened at more than $40.00.  

Had Leigh Major in my top 6. Would have been further up inside that with a better draw. Tote money was reasonable.