RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Foaming

Thanks CJ

Thanks to Chris Johnson for the late call up for the Grand Luncheon speech today after scheduled speaker fell ill. Same for Dave McCarthy for having to redo the interview at late notice. Not easy with the late call up.

I would have thanked them personally but the whole thing was over in a whoosh at the end. Couple of head honcho's were there as well but missed them at the end as well. Would have been great to have a chat with a couple of the trainers there and said head honchos in the bar afterwards.

Looking forward to tomorrow, ChelseaCol and myself will be in Pharlap Room (first table away from the window as you walk in from top off the stairs entrance) so make yourself known.

Good luck boys, hope you get on to a few winners, last time i went to the national they had walk the course which was great, fences seem smaller these days, i think the noble express won that year, i might back a few roughies add hope for the best, time to head off to work for now.

9 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Cheers Shad- we will have a big day as always. The Lunch as Foaming says was a good warm up 

A couple of us are in the syndicate which races Jack Frost - so the week has been great already - hopefully he backs up and goes ok today

How exciting he won again, well done those wins are priceless, make sure you get a memento to celebrate both occasions. Hope to make cup in november again. Maybe my next outing.

10 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Cheers Shad - we will have a big day as always. The Lunch as Foaming says was a good warm up 

A couple of us are in the syndicate which races Jack Frost - so the week has been great already - hopefully he backs up and goes ok today

Good win again Col....exciting times as he can only get better...;)

And he only cost you two grand between all of you!

The opportunities and enjoyment of it, when a bit of luck is on your side is surely an encouragement to everyone. 

Keep it going. 

Thank you all. It was a huge thrill again - getting a winner as Shad said is always a thrill. To get 2 at the GN Carnival is unreal.

Insider - yes he has proved to be a bargain - and to make it better we have got the results very quickly. Brilliant training effort by the Andertons, and Stuart Higgins has ridden him a treat.

Well done to Coaster as well for putting this all together.

Right time for some panadol :-)

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Thank you all. It was a huge thrill again - getting a winner as Shad said is always a thrill. To get 2 at the GN Carnival is unreal.

Insider - yes he has proved to be a bargain - and to make it better we have got the results very quickly. Brilliant training effort by the Andertons, and Stuart Higgins has ridden him a treat.

Well done to Coaster as well for putting this all together.

Right time for some panadol :-)

Is that because of the celebrations last night Col, or have you just watched Chelsea lose to Burnley...with 9 men...?!..;)