RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
SilverHawk

Best Bets

No wonder racing is f*cked!!!

Best Bets havent got the Te Aroha fields for tomorrow!!!
You pay $6 and you get home and no fields!
WTF

There is NO reason for them NOT to be included!!
Its is fkn disgrace!

Who will get fire over this??
No-one!! No-One is accountable.

F**K YOU NZRB

Plus.
The horses that raced at Riccarton on Saturday, form hasnt been updated!

Its a total disgrace!

Apart from the language ;) I TOTALLY agree with above comment ,,,,, front cover give page te aroha races tues page 31 ..... turn to pge 31 and we have invergiggle dogs ...... look further thru book and we have mornington and ballina races run  today !!!!!!!! still looking for other gallop meetings run tommorrow :P

1 hour ago, SilverHawk said:

No wonder racing is f*cked!!!

Best Bets havent got the Te Aroha fields for tomorrow!!!
You pay $6 and you get home and no fields!
WTF

There is NO reason for them NOT to be included!!
Its is fkn disgrace!

Who will get fire over this??
No-one!! No-One is accountable.

F**K YOU NZRB

Plus.
The horses that raced at Riccarton on Saturday, form hasnt been updated!

Its a total disgrace!

Where do you buy yours from? The tab I frequent had formguides for Te Aroha and was giving them to customers who paid for a best bet as it was a technical error they weren't included. 

6 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Where do you buy yours from? The tab I frequent had formguides for Te Aroha and was giving them to customers who paid for a best bet as it was a technical error they weren't included. 

Technical error?

Pure incompetence. Is there no editor that can take responsibility.

On 8/11/2017 at 2:49 PM, SilverHawk said:

Disgraceful that Best Bets cant get off their arse and update Wednesday's Riccarton form for a Friday publication.

Over 30 horses involved, form not updated. Not good enough!! And the NZRB expect the public to buy their book and punt!!

Didn't happen when Bob Lovett and Mike Browne were in charge of Best Bets!

What do all that staff do at NZRB? Nothing but collect their pay packet.
You all at the NZRB should hang your heads in shame, especially you John Allen. Instead of your rehearsed propaganda program Home Straight,  concentrate on your domestic product.

You put the price up, yet cant update the form, otherwise employ others that are prepared to do the work.

I am pissed off I spent $6 for a book not up to date!

On 11/13/2017 at 6:32 PM, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

It was not a technical error.
They purely forgot. Fact!
And no updated form in the printed form-guides I got after I went back and complained.

It is pure incompetence again from the NZRB.

I appologize for the colourful language. I am fed up with NZRB and the TAB, as with most NZ punters and racing followers.

I was shut out of the TAB website during Melbourne Cup day, then a few days later, I buy a BB and no TA fields for the following day.
There was no NZRB Media Release for both. 
John Allen is too busy quoting "Just read: a brief history of capitalism by Yanis Varoufakis. It’s a short, simple, cogent criticism of market economics. Makes you think." on his twitter.
and
NZRB Media Manager Kate Gourdie does nothing!

There would be uproar if this happened in other racing countries.

Honestly folks.....NZRB is symptomatic of what is frustratingly wrong with racing.  We need revenue going through the tote to generate funds for the industry...and punters will only spend money on horses/jockeys they know. So double whammy here. 

Pool of horses changing regularly due to the vociferous appetite of trainers/owners to sell young horses and then you can't get any for guides for the horses that are racing..  So what is it NZRB that don't get? You need PUNTERS...you need to shove as much relevant information down their throat to ensure you snare that dollar...that is your mandate.  

Apathy invades every facet of life in this country.....won't be happy until it's beyond repair...and my prediction there is likely to be no domestic racing within 5 years is coming closer every day..

15 hours ago, SilverHawk said:

Spamming by Informant General Manager, Matthew Francis.

bb2.jpg.c99742cd19741ee287ec9e611eb03a88.jpg

You have an anger problem - that response to the informant is totally OTT.

The Informant does a great job - if you get the online version you have full access to all the trackwork.

As for the BB  - yeah was annoying they missed the gallops meeting - but I for one was glad they did a special edition for cup week. I made notes of the form for the dozen or so horses at riccarton who didn't have form updated - and got on with my life

On 11/16/2017 at 8:36 PM, SilverHawk said:

It was not a technical error.
They purely forgot. Fact!
And no updated form in the printed form-guides I got after I went back and complained.

It is pure incompetence again from the NZRB.

I appologize for the colourful language. I am fed up with NZRB and the TAB, as with most NZ punters and racing followers.

I was shut out of the TAB website during Melbourne Cup day, then a few days later, I buy a BB and no TA fields for the following day.
There was no NZRB Media Release for both. 
John Allen is too busy quoting "Just read: a brief history of capitalism by Yanis Varoufakis. It’s a short, simple, cogent criticism of market economics. Makes you think." on his twitter.
and
NZRB Media Manager Kate Gourdie does nothing!

There would be uproar if this happened in other racing countries.

i personally find the best guide to use trying to study form is NZ racing website.  provide details on sectionals, plus you can see race replays.  

I dont trust the comments or description were, it stormed home, no gaps, plugged, i prefer to make my own mind up.  NZ racing website allows you to see all race replays.

you were offered a free subscription by the informant, i guess only to help you, was actually a kind gesture, and you respond like that.

5 hours ago, Varro said:

i personally find the best guide to use trying to study form is NZ racing website.  provide details on sectionals, plus you can see race replays.  

I dont trust the comments or description were, it stormed home, no gaps, plugged, i prefer to make my own mind up.  NZ racing website allows you to see all race replays.

you were offered a free subscription by the informant, i guess only to help you, was actually a kind gesture, and you respond like that.  you are a fucking dick anyway

I simply dont want a publication that is outdated that has
missing the same up to date form-guides as BB,
missing jockeys declared,
no Thursday trackwork

People forget; to see the NZ racing website
Not everyone is computer literate.
Can afford internet or online version of informant 
Has a smart phone

I dont appreciate being called a personal insult of "fucking dick" because I dont want spamming from Matthew Francis, who sent this offer 3 times, and I replied politely no!

On that note, I will sign off from this forum.