RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Alan B

Fly Like an Eagle or Highview Tommy?

I don't really know how Fly Like an Eagle raced as a mature horse after his 2 & 3 year old racing career. I note he didn't do much after his 4 year old days. Does anyone know?

If you had to make a choice between which these two sires which way would you go? Would be interested in some thoughts.

There is not alot different in their racing careers and both are from great families .Racing wise I would think Highview Tommy was a better older horse and Fly Like An Eagle a better younger horse. Both are by Stallions that leave early wiñners. I would be thinking that whether you are breeding to race yourself and if by the chance you get a filly maybe go with what best fits your mare"s profile and to predict which sire line is gonna produce the next champion sire (other than the two you have posted about). Mach Three has Somebeachsomewhere,  Bettor"s Delight heir apparent is still yet to emerge.

On 8/11/2017 at 5:07 PM, 2Piper said:

There is not alot different in their racing careers and both are from great families .Racing wise I would think Highview Tommy was a better older horse and Fly Like An Eagle a better younger horse. Both are by Stallions that leave early wiñners. I would be thinking that whether you are breeding to race yourself and if by the chance you get a filly maybe go with what best fits your mare"s profile and to predict which sire line is gonna produce the next champion sire (other than the two you have posted about). Mach Three has Somebeachsomewhere,  Bettor"s Delight heir apparent is still yet to emerge.

Yes thanks for the response.