RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dogrug

CHCH Vs WANG

Both clubs have about the same amount of dogs nominated each week to run at there meetings.

Chch has about 40 dogs missing out a week,Wang has about 180 dogs missing out a week.

Chch dogs that miss out will get a start in 2 weeks, Wang dogs that miss out will get a start in 4 weeks.

The difference Chch has 1 xtra meeting a week.

A board member at Wang told me the club asks every week for more races/meeting and they get told no!

The NZGRA know that they make more money from low grade meeting than high grade meetings.

So please NZGRA do the Wang trainers the same courtesy as the Chch trainers please, We would like a level playing feild.

Or does the NZGRA like Chch owners/trainers more than Wang owners/trainers?.

What do others think?

I'm not sure where you got the numbers from re dogs missing a start .you point out the Chch only has to have 2 miss and wang 3 miss why is this ? Yes Chch has 3 meeting most of the time and I do agree there are more low grade dogs in the cd atm. I hear wang and man are going to merge ? If this is the case and even if it is not why don't they try 2 miss and get a start ? Just on another point there doesn't seem much of a problem with the downgrading rule 

No I said chch dogs get a start every 2 weeks,as 2 miss happens in 1 week for most and wang dogs get a start every 4 weeks, as 1 mis a week happens for most.

Your 2 mis idea still makes it every 3 weeks. Better than once a month as we have at the moment.

How can owners get any reward?, I guess sacking the dogs/trainer is what is left to do.

And move them to chch to get a chance at a return.

Fair call . If there is this problem why don't both cd clubs work together and if your dog doesn't get a start Mon wed or fri as there would be at least 2 races from any grade on these days your dog will get a start the next week do you get my drift ?