RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
talk

Select your racing stable competition 2017/2018

A new competition for this racing season.

Pick four NZ horses with form as follows:

2yr old - no wins

3yr old - 1 win maximum

4yr old - 2 win maximum

Older horse - no restriction

The stable with the most prize money won in NZ will be the winner at the end of the season.

You can have a maximum of two horses shared with an existing stable. One of your horses can be selected as your champion, with a 50% bonus boost tothe prize money won by this horse.

The closing date is 1st September 2017, although you can delay naming your 2yr old until 11th October 2017. 

I will only run the competition if there is sufficient interest. 

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Could be wrong Tony, but this comp might not fly as it is a bit restrictive.

You may well be right Hesi, I had similar thoughts once I had posted, but my idea was for people to predominantly select horses with potential rather than horses with heaps of exposed form.

If less than 5 people bother to enter I will can it altogether. As a small incentive for people to enter there will be a $20 all up bet to be shared between the winner and myself - one selection each (which, given my tipping ability, probably means no prize at all).

Regards

tony