RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

should i be concerned

3 minutes ago, john legend said:

my horse i see on trotteck has a new trainer and a new driver tomorrow at Cambridge.whats happening. well its not the manawatu gorge but I have a sinking feeling something "s up. :o

It's not your horse Legend - you just buy it, pay all the expenses, and have the trainer, driver etc make decisions without you, leave you in the dark and pull off little rorts from time to time for their benefit.....:rolleyes:

dis luck still ran well. I think the negative comments about her future are not based on any sound logic at all. she  has to race older horses now such as in smith stable but she will still be a force if well placed over next 2 seasons

57 minutes ago, john legend said:

those of you who are punters but never been owners want to put it on the bucket list.I owned my first winner  in 1970(claudlands,hamilton) and here I am 2017 just as excited/nervous waiting for r3 cambridge in 4 hours( 47 years later.)  :D :(

Good luck John, or should I say no bad luck.

Cheers.

Robert.