RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

Despite this turning into a quite a melt down for Labour it still hasn't reached the front page of The Herald. Moved up from page 5 yesterday to page three today. Unbelievable!!

And now we have the issue of a previous sexual assault incident within Labour.

They seem to have a bit of history here with young people and alcohol it would appear.

Ian Wishart wrote an expose in Investigate magazine back in May 2010 about the previous Labour Government under helen Clarke entitled "Abuse Of Trust." A political whodunit. Well worth a read indeed. 

And now we hear that a complaint has now been made to the police by one of the victims. Talk about a major melt down looming as more dirt unfolds.    

For a while this morning the developing story was No 1 online and extreme right winger Hoskings column, calling for Andrew Kirton to go was No 2.  They swapped around top spot, but up there as top stories 

Agree that Kirton should go, poorly handled

55 minutes ago, hesi said:

extreme right winger Hoskings 

Settle down Hesi--"extreme"? That places him in the Nazi, Fascist realm and he ain't that. Certainly right wing but if talking "very uncommon" common sense puts him in that group then more power to him.

Welcome to the real world Cindy for which you are totally ill-equipped. Maybe you need to get Winston to deal with the toxic events--he is well used to it with his own indiscretions.

26 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Settle down Hesi--"extreme"? That places him in the Nazi, Fascist realm and he ain't that. Certainly right wing but if talking "very uncommon" common sense puts him in that group then more power to him.

Welcome to the real world Cindy for which you are totally ill-equipped. Maybe you need to get Winston to deal with the toxic events--he is well used to it with his own indiscretions.

Don't evade the issue Chevy

Your buddy has been wailing on about the priority the Herald have given the story, yet the online version has given the story and Hoskings column, on and off top billing since it broke

Sort of debunks the theory and he has been noticeably quiet about it now it has been pointed out

Comprehension Hesi. Can you not understand plain English? 

I haven't mentioned the online stories Hesi and they change pretty quickly. I only have made mention of the hard copy paper that is delivered to subscribers and can be bought through retail.  It is not theory, it is fact. Page 5 yesterday and page three today. Do you want to dispute that???  

One would have thought with all the seriousness surrounding this issue it would be front page news. I bet it would have been if it had been National. ;)

The online version must have different political leanings

Perhaps you should contact the hard copy version and point out they are not giving the story sufficient priority

Just hope they don't look on here they might ask u to do the daily cartoon..........after they have stopped laughing

Hahaha

Must be one or your dinosaur mates that still reads hard copy

Surely Ted, you don't spend all day trawling the internet, looking for any snippet of info that might fuel your crusade

Well they are in real damage control aren't they. Their cover up has been caught big time. They have behaved appallingly over this. Even the lefties can't keep it out of the news.   

BTW Hesi have you read the article that Ian Wishart wrote. Makes for an interesting read should your comprehension improve. :) 

I see Hesi you have done "more than 3 terms" (in political parlance) on Race Cafe so it is understandable that your political acumen has become a little stale. Why don't you see if John.K can put you up at Wailea for a bit of R&R?

42 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Well they are in real damage control aren't they. Their cover up has been caught big time. They have behaved appallingly over this. Even the lefties can't keep it out of the news.   

BTW Hesi have you read the article that Ian Wishart wrote. Makes for an interesting read should your comprehension improve. :) 

No thanks, I'm still trying to comprehend the photoshopped pics

What I will do though is post the next set of poll results(good or bad)

Mostly on in the morning and evening, and a few times during the day from the i phone.

I said last year was my last, but enjoying the comps, but who knows.

6 hours ago, eljay said:

and Michael Cull Them wants CGT - who want's to win Lotto, they will get all that too!

There is no need to because Lotto is a tax on the stupid. Cullen was a good Minister of Finance. The country repaid mountains of debt under his watch and he introduced Kiwi Saver.

The Tories did Stuff All in the way of new legistaion apart from Crusher 3 Cars failed legislation. 

8 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-8.39.59-PM.png

Who is she kidding!!!!

Poor Ted he is wandering around all day screaming Jacinda, he is having headaches grabbing at pills, he is rushing onto google to find Jacinda's latest news and shaking madly. Ted go back to what you know and talk about racing. Please for the sake of your health.

32 minutes ago, bloke said:

Poor Ted he is wandering around all day screaming Jacinda, he is having headaches grabbing at pills, he is rushing onto google to find Jacinda's latest news and shaking madly. Ted go back to what you know and talk about racing. Please for the sake of your health.

Nah Bloke, let him make a complete twat of himself being the adult debater of issues, boldly going where no man has gone before, holding Ardern to account., with photoshopped pics and comment on her speech impediment :D

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

You have been pretty quiet on the latest fiasco Bloke. 

Its bloody digusting. Kirton has screwed up. Times have changed since the Muldoon era when he was naked chasing women around swimming pools

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Nah Bloke, let him make a complete twat of himself being the adult debater of issues, boldly going where no man has gone before, holding Ardern to account., with photoshopped pics and comment on her speech impediment :D

You are the one who debates with the masses (in vain usually), in fact I'd I would go as far to say you are quite an expert mass debater.  :P