RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

5 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Pot, kettle, black. :rolleyes: 

Trying your hand at poetry now?:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Hi mate. I'm always one for balance. Time for a change and get some new ideas out there. A lot of people are showing already that regardless of what happens they will just bitch and moan from day one. Even after 12 hours having a whinge. Getting the criticism in before anything has happened. 

Change is good except if it's the Bledisloe Cup. Well that won't change but a clean sweep will be nice. We are down a few troops do need to be at our best. Looking forward to it. 

Wonder how that bloke we met on the train is getting on in this big country  

Hope you are well mate and punting well 

Some wag has posted on Facebook that the All Blacks have LOST the championship !

Aussie ,Argie and SA have joined forces and the COALITION has won !

4 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Labour and NZF to abandon Kermadac sanctuary.

Will be interesting to see how the Greens react,as i recall them applauding the Nats for this idea.

Bugger all they can do about it Crusty. Yet another thing Labour have bent over for....

You right whingers are so obsessed with how people look, how about putting up some pics of yourselves so we can all pick a few holes:), faces only please, we don't want to scare little children, so no other body parts please:D

So don't forget, even though same may not think so, this site is subject to the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015

Has anyone noticed that their seems to be a lot of  dairy farms on the market in NZ lately,especially around the Waikato. It seems 200 cow farms that had GV's around 1.2k to 1.4k in 2000 now have GV's of around 4/5 million.Farmers cashing up as inflation has made them very wealthy and can you blame them. Fat Cat Land Agents also making a fortune on commissions.

I doubt I have seen so many farms on the market.Does this follow the Auckland housing market trend? I doubt a 200cow farm purchased for 4/5 million is a good investment in NZ.Similar sized farms in Aust are around 1.2million.

Are they all cashing up before Capital Gains tax kicks in? Are they that scared of the Labour and Winston?

Haven't noticed much in the Waikato but have noticed a number of new listings coming out around Southland. area

41 minutes ago, jeepers said:

Has anyone noticed that their seems to be a lot of  dairy farms on the market in NZ lately,especially around the Waikato. It seems 200 cow farms that had GV's around 1.2k to 1.4k in 2000 now have GV's of around 4/5 million.Farmers cashing up as inflation has made them very wealthy and can you blame them. Fat Cat Land Agents also making a fortune on commissions.

I doubt I have seen so many farms on the market.Does this follow the Auckland housing market trend? I doubt a 200cow farm purchased for 4/5 million is a good investment in NZ.Similar sized farms in Aust are around 1.2million.

Are they all cashing up before Capital Gains tax kicks in? Are they that scared of the Labour and Winston?

Jacinda seems like a decent person. Just wondering how long it will be before he before 'truth" becomes flexible for her. It may not be intentional but it is the inevitable consequence of the environment she operates in.

On 27/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, chevy86 said:

Jacinda seems like a decent person. Just wondering how long it will be before he before 'truth" becomes flexible for her. It may not be intentional but it is the inevitable consequence of the environment she operates in.

We certainly saw this happen with John Key. Always seemed a decent bloke, but when required, he became very "flexible" with the truth.