RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

OAMARU - ON TRACK COVERAGE

Well done Matt Cross , picking the 1st Quaddie , Bet of the Day, the multi and 3 of 4 in the last Quaddie.

This sort of advise gives sooo much more credibility to the racing coverage because when you make a statement it is worth listening to.

I hope our Northern gallops people take note , their performance is abysmal with $150 - $300/day going down the swannie......... they wouldn't be able to cover these bets with their own money. I suppose this sort of performance qualifies them for the staffing of the "New Fist Call "...

1 hour ago, ivanthegreat said:

Well done Matt Cross , picking the 1st Quaddie , Bet of the Day, the multi and 3 of 4 in the last Quaddie.

This sort of advise gives sooo much more credibility to the racing coverage because when you make a statement it is worth listening to.

I hope our Northern gallops people take note , their performance is abysmal with $150 - $300/day going down the swannie......... they wouldn't be able to cover these bets with their own money. I suppose this sort of performance qualifies them for the staffing of the "New Fist Call "...

While I agree comparing winter gallops with the trots isn't a fair fight. And factor in dividends also.....

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, ivanthegreat said:

Jason Teaz is also a presenter/commentator who is extremely accurate when tipping horses in both codes

On Sunday Jason tipped nearly ever winner and had a big push for Iodean paying $17,well found Jason

Between Jason and Matthew it is a breath of fresh air away from "the whale" tipping $1.20 favourites as the bet of the day