RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Crucible

Individual Knockout Comp - Results thread

Quarter finals - after 5 races:

Mrzim the only entrant on Nashville in the first, but it was all down hill from there for him with Steve P on UpperCut, Standrews Masonic and Wise Move (BB) to establish a healthy lead.

Ponderosa and Geoff with best bets on Upper Cut to give them leads, while Betty and Jen yet to get off the mark.

image.png.113fcd8bfb8226b0039ee0673b3d0893.png

Race 6:  Rosehill R6 - #2 Menari

Betty with a nice best bet quinella to take the lead in the F&M event.  Ponderosa and Geoff extend their leads.  Steve with another winner but Mrzim with a best bet to close the gap slightly.

image.png.f701e0300cea66554462437c6d8b5828.png

Round 3 Final results

Nobody on Elouera in the second last.  Wins for Gordy (BB), Jen (BB) and Mrzim in the last but not enough for any of them to turn their matches around.  VS with a duck-egg - poor guy was cursed after Hesi tipped him to go all the way.

Congrats to Ponderosa, Betty, Geoff and Steve P who progress to next week's semi-final.

image.png.cc3f642366e581fa7ccac9a537881031.png

Thanks to TC for running this competition.

Bad luck Steve, having to make your picks the day before was hard especially without knowing scratchings and weather and track conditions.

Have to admit I wasnt going to enter because I only follow North Island gallops meetings and only the major Aussie races or when the big carnivals are on so no way did I expect to get this far.

And twice now I've have managed to fluke the last winner of the day to get up and win the round so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks Brian/Betty and TC.

As 30th seed, I of course will be claiming the underdog status for next week :)

And I could also have written the comment " because I only follow North Island gallops meetings and only the major Aussie races or when the big carnivals are on so no way did I expect to get this far ", so could be interesting if TC picks Wingatui and Morphettville or similar for next week.