RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Brown Fox

The Open

I find this the toughest of the majors as a large number of the Americans can't play Links style courses that well so you can get real value on a number of the exotic options for the Europeans. I'm a fan of the Leader after Round 1 Option with a few roughies thrown in with a fiver on each i.e. Matthew Fitzpatrick, Tyrell Hatton, Marc Leishman, Chris Wood and Peter Uhlein plus a larger bet on favs like Rickie Fowler and Louis Ooztheisen.

Have been a fan of that bet for a few years now after good old Dusty Johnson led after the first round at 3 of the 4 majors one year (must have been 5-6 years ago) - smallest odds were $31.

My other bets are Louis Ooztheisen to finish top 5 along with Wood who was leading amateur (and finished top 10 I believe) when the Open was played at this venue last time.

Good punting though as if you can label the winner before Round 1 you are a legend:D

Just now, Brown Fox said:

Starting tonight. I've got Speith to finish in top 5($3.75)

Thoughts?

My thoughts are - you're looking pretty solid after Round One Brown Fox. He looked in good form on those opening holes I watched last night.